***UDoggie's NFL Week 2***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's NFL Week 2***

Going to Atlanta then to Jacksonville for the Bills game Sunday, so the played are already in.

Panthers-3.5-102

Redskins-105

Chargers-1

Cardinals-6.5

Browns+6.5

Patriots+105

2 units each

49ers+255

Browns+240

1 unit each

GLTA & go Bills :beerbang:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

gl man im takin a shot on ur bills money line this week, hope they get it done, gl with the big card :thumbs:

Comment

GL UD :thumbs: Have a good time! :victory:

Comment

Thanks Beholdah & HD!

Beholdah- Nice hit on the Bills ML:beerbang:

Just got back from Jacksonville this morning- great game yesterday for the Bills. I honestly didn't think the Bills were a good wager this week, but boy am I glad they pulled through. Hottest damn football game I've ever been to! I can be a bit pessimistic when it comes to the Bills, but they really showed me something defensively this game. Getting a road win was big enough, but vs Jax really has me pumped for the season. 1 game at a time though- quick glance & they are favored by 9 vs the Raiders :eeek:

5-3 +5.41 for Sunday, splitting moneyline plays. Didn't watch any games but the Bills & Browns, & I must say Romeo really mismanaged the clock & timeouts down the stretch last night. No wonder they can't beat the Steelers! I still think the Steelers are a team to fade on the road.

Comment

Bills :beerbang:

Comment

nice weekend underdog. It sounds like you had a great time down south.:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              5-3 +5.41 for Sunday, splitting moneyline plays. Didn't watch any games but the Bills & Browns, & I must say Romeo really mismanaged the clock & timeouts down the stretch last night. No wonder they can't beat the Steelers! I still think the Steelers are a team to fade on the road.
              You're not kidding. If ever there was a game where one team should have won but didn't, lol. And it was their own damn fault too. Yea well, at least they covered the spread, which i was pleasantly surprised to actually be on the correct side of for a change (a team of +7 or less losing but covering that is).

And i must say, i was impressed with the Bills too. I know people will discredit the win with excuses about the Jags having injuries and ****, and that's fine....let em. IMO they will just be failing to give the Bills the credit they deserve as being a pretty solid all around team, and definitely one that is headed in the right direction (finally).

What impressed me most is when they started falling apart in the 3Q, all i could think was "here we go again....same old ****", since they often started games solid last year, well the last few years to be honest, and then faded in the 2H and found ways to lose games.

Yesterday they found a way to WIN for a change, on the road no less, and it was nice. I think that is what is going to finally set this year's team apart from the last few years and get them over the top and into the playoffs, cause in past years, they would have just tanked once JAX took the lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                What impressed me most is when they started falling apart in the 3Q, all i could think was "here we go again....same old ****", since they often started games solid last year, well the last few years to be honest, and then faded in the 2H and found ways to lose games.

Yesterday they found a way to WIN for a change, on the road no less, and it was nice. I think that is what is going to finally set this year's team apart from the last few years and get them over the top and into the playoffs, cause in past years, they would have just tanked once JAX took the lead.
                Exactly. I was feeling the same way in the third quarter, especially when they were caught sleeping on the onside kick. People can say the Jax o-line's injuries were the cause, but anytime you can hold Jones-Drew & Taylor to under 100 yards in their own house, you deserve credit. The Bills D held the jags to just 2-11 on third downs, we won the T.O.P. & were physical. Edwards won't wow anyone with his arm strength, but he stands in the pocket & delivers the throws on target. The word poised comes to mind. Fred Jackson should be a huge contributer offensively this season too- he has been much more impressive out of the backfield than Lynch. Great time to be a Bills fan :beerbang:

Comment

Just got back from Jacksonville this morning- great game yesterday for the Bills. ....
                  :beerbang:
                  2-0 ,UD, and they have been an early cash cow this season.
                  I'm not a fan but I do hope they continue to have success.
                  GL tonight bro. Have a toke on me.
                  :beer2:
                  ...toke on...

Comment

Thanks Daws, JML & Rah :beer2:

Eagles+6.5-101

Eagles/
                    Cowboys u47-120

2 units each

Eagles/Cowboys u23.5 1sth-105

Eagles+245

1 unit each

Gonna take the dog here. I'm not playing Philly because I think they're gonna throw all over the Boys, but I think this will be a low scoring defensive battle. The Cowboys faced off the Browns & won 28-10 vs imo a bad secondary. I don't think points will be getting piled onto the scoreboard today. I'm thinking more of a smashmouth ballgame where field position will be the focus. Dallas has lost the last two meetings in Dallas, & both games combined didn't total over 46.5 points! Of course they could turn this into a barnburner, but that's why we gamble right? I think the Eagles have a better chance of winning su than the line would suggest, so of course I'm on the ML as well. GLTA :thumbs:

Comment

Eagles+240 2ndh

Boys team u17-105 2ndh

1 unit each

Comment

but I think this will be a low scoring defensive battle.
                        while you're at it will you tell me next week's lottery numbers? :laughing: (hey I took under too, thinking the same)

GL bud! :beerbang:
                        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                        X