Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Week 2 NFL >>>

NFL YTD: 4-5, -1.29 Units

Tanked the Monday Nighters after a good Sunday...on to Week 2...

Packers -3 -106 vs Lions
    Same old Detroit...and that Green Bay offence really showed me something against Minny...Rodgers and the rest should play even better with less stress from opening night in Lambeau and against the bad Lions defence, who were 2007's worst squad, and already got lit up by the Falcons in week 1. GB has won the last five meetings with Detroit by an average of 10 points.

Bills +6 -124 vs Jaguars
    No offensive line equals trouble. Former Jag Stroud to have a big day? Jags gave up 7 sacks last game. Bills are steady on offense...good on defence, and great in special teams. They also get probowl left tackle Peters back. Do the Jags and Colts both start out 0-2??

Panthers -3 -119 vs Bears
    I think Chicago caught an injured and ill-prepared Colts team, that made them look better than they are...I don't see them winning b2b road games against two playoff quality teams. I had Carolina as a playoff team, and I like them in their home opener.

Niners +8 -110 vs Seahawks
    I really think the Niners could win this outright...Seattle too injured, and the Niners are a bit underated...laying a TD is way too much for the crippled Hasselbeck with nobody to throw to, and no elite RB...

Patriots +2 -110 vs Jets
    Better team getting points...there was a 10 point differencial in the spread when Brady went down...I don't think he is worth that much...it's still a talented team, and Cassell has been around the offence for years. I think Farve also has a rough day. Pats win outright.

Dolphins +7 -120 vs Cards
    Too many points here as well...I think the fins are a bit under-rated....they stood up against the Jets, and had chances to win against the over-hyped Farve. Good running game and a good defence...I'll take my chances for a cover in what I think will be a low-scoring game.

Chargers ML -110 vs Broncos
    I put all my plays in yesterday, so I might get screwed here with LT now questionable...I just think the Bolts are a deeper team, and the Donks will be in for a major upgrade in opponent when they face the Bolts compared to the Raiders. Cutler will be in tough against the pass rush and secondary here. Bolts absolutely smoked the donks last year.

2 Units Each

Texans -4 -108 vs Ravens
    Fave play of the week...Ravens beat a ****ty Bengals team at home...big deal...Houston will bounce back from a tough road loss to an NFL powerhouse, and lay a beating on the Ravens at home...Flacco in his first road start, against a good houston front 7 will be in for a long day (I guess its Mon "night" now).

4 Units

Teaser @ +160:

Titans +7.5/Giants -2/Patriots +8

2 Units

Parlay @ +7388:

Bills +192/Niners +255/Patriots -105/Eagles +270

1 Unit
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 09-12-2008, 12:48 PM.

good luck jml. I agree with a lot of those and also have houston pegged as my fav play:thumbs:

Comment

gl leaf, with you on bills :thumbs:

Comment

GL JML :thumbs:

Comment

gl JML going to have a very similar card, love the niners and texans....
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Keep it rollin JML!
            NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
            MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
            MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
            NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
            Updated on 01/13/18
            ---
            One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

JML you're awesome! Just wanted to say I tailed you on your crazy parlay because it looked like a great bet at those odds and wow going into MNF it's still alive! Do you plan to hedge it considering how much money is at stake? I only put 1/2 a unit on it but wow what a possible payout. Great job today man!
              Last edited by daft_picks; 09-14-2008, 06:38 PM.
              GO TITANS!

Comment

Originally posted by daft_picks View Post
                JML you're awesome! Just wanted to say I tailed you on your crazy parlay because it looked like a great bet at those odds and wow going into MNF it's still alive! Do you plan to hedge it considering how much money is at stake? I only put 1/2 a unit on it but wow what a possible payout. Great job today man!
                :pud:

:beerbang:

GO EAGLES!
                NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

wow dude...good luck to you on the eagles tomorrow! I think you just inspired me to take them!

Comment

Thanks guys....yeah good day...5-2 (even with the Charges getting ripped off), and the nutty parlay still alive. I almost **** myself when Nedney missed the 41 yarder at the end of the 4th to put it into OT! lol. Daft...looks like I have to hedge with 74 Units pending of the Eagles. Only problem is the Dallas ML is so high...best I see at any of my books is -265!

:beerbang:
                    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 09-15-2008, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Great job JML! I tailed you on the crazy ML Dog par as well. I hedged my bet with a 7 pt. teaser with pitt & dallas.The money line was to steep (-300) so I took a shot with the teaser.:thx:

Comment

Yeah it's really steep, dropped to -300 at my book overnight probably should have put the bet in last night. Thinking about looking for a new book to make that hedge with, where did you get the -265 from? Can't do Pinny of course, but would love to find another good new book.
                        GO TITANS!

Comment

Daft...my options right now are Pinny @ -260, 5Dimes @ -265, BetJamaica @ -290 and Bowmans @ -275.

I'm obviously going with Pinny...5Dimes looks OK for you to use...but look around at all of Kevin's recommended books... :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

Parlay @ +7388:

Bills +192/Niners +255/Patriots -105/Eagles +270

1 Unit

let it ride don't hedge :hide: :hide: :ba: :ba:
                            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Just recently bounced back to -280 at my book so I went ahead an laid some on that. I think both teams have a good chance to win this game making it hard to not hedge this. Two month's rent we're talking here. I may join up with 5dimes as I have heard good things, too much hassle to deal with right now though. I need more than 1 book though that's for sure. All said I'll still be rooting for the Eagles tonight!!
                              GO TITANS!

Comment

Working...
                              X