Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WK 2 NFL LINES

A COUPLE LINES JUMP OUT AT ME...

NE+1 Without Brady they arent the favorite anymore I guess, this line would have been a td or more now they are dogs...???

COLTS-1 Colts are no way as bad as they played against the bears, and wont the colts just try to stop AP and let Jackson try to beat them through the air??

Public is pounding the colts so maybe im wrong.

Im some what suprised that the public is on the Jets as well..

someone get me off of getting suckerd this weekend on these two games
    Last edited by BlackCat; 09-12-2008, 03:32 PM.
    :beerbang:

http://www.predictem.com/forums/coll...ade-me-me.html

GK BC :beerbang:

Comment

Well, I can get you off one of those. Tom Brady has started 111 consecutive games for the Pats. There is no way a bet on the Pats is undervalued... at least not in my book. Might be the riskiest bet on the board tomorrow. You can try and convince me, but as of now I think there is no way to predict how this team will respond with out it's MVP that has started 111 consecutive games. I still think they can win 10 or so this year, but I sure wouldn't bank on many of those coming on the road. Especially in a heated division rivalry game against a Jets team that is much more dangerous offensively than they were last year. And that's in a good deep threat kind of way. Matt Cassel didn't start a single game at USC behind Palmer and Leinart. I think they have every right to be a small dog in this situation.

Good Luck tomorrow, but I recommend the Pats are a risk not worth taking.
      "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Colts game was scary, and NE held up the way I kind of expected...
        :beerbang:

http://www.predictem.com/forums/coll...ade-me-me.html

Comment

Working...
        X