Thor's NFL Football Picks: Week 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football Picks: Week 2

...YTD Preseason...37-28-1 Overall...(17-17 on Sides...21-10-1 on Totals)

...YTD...Reg Season..7-7 Overall...(3-6 on Sides...4-1 on Totals)

Sunday Games:

Chicago at Carolina
    Pic: Carolina -3

New Orleans at Washington
    Pic: New Orleans Pk

Atlanta at Tampa Bay
    Pic: Tampa Bay -7

Indianapolis at Minnesota
    Pic: Indianapolis -1

Buffalo at Jacksonville
    Jacksonville -4 1/2

Miami at Arizona
    Pic: Arizona -6 1/2

San Diego at Denver
    Pic San Diego +1

NY Giants at ST Louis
    Pic: NY Giants/ST Louis...Over 42

Buffalo at Jacksonville
    Pic: Buffalo/Jacksonville...Under 37 1/2

Indianapolis at Minnesota
    Pic: Indianapolis/Minnesota...Over 43

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Wild and Wonderful Thor.... GL on your Pics Today:thumbs: What part of WV? Use to teach in the northern panhandle

Comment

Thanks..IBEME...I Live on the WV/Va Line...Long way Down the State..BOL to Ya..!!

Well.....5-3-2..... on Day Games...The Denver/San Diego Game was a Tough PUSH..with the Bad Call at the end Ruling a Fumble but Denver Ball....Plus the Early Bad Call in 1st Q without Replay on San Diego Catch and Denver Stole Ball after Catch...Hard Loss for San Diego FANS and PICKERS....Tough One to Take...But a Bright Day for Denver Fans..:bang:

SUNDAY NITE GAME:

Pittsburgh at Cleveland
      Pic: Cleveland +7
      Pic: Pittsburgh/Cleveland...Over 43

BOL to All and Hope there are No Mess Ups in this One...Think Pittsburgh Wins by a FG...:sm:

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 09-14-2008, 06:58 PM.
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

1-1 Nite Split...I Knew the Under was the Better Play...Today/Nite that IS... But I Placed the Picks Last Nite when I Talked to My Man...So I Posted What I Played...Congrats$$ to All on Cleveland and Under..Congrats$$

6-4-2 Day/Nite..Plus Side....BUT Really Tought/Felt it would be a 8-2 or 7-3 going Into the Nite Game ...But the Football Gods Thought Otherwise and Delt me Some Pushes and Stange Endings...:beer2:

...YTD...13-11-2 Overall..(7-8-2 on Sides...6-3 on Totals)
        with Monday Nite Football Left for Week 2....BOL to All Here at Predictem and Those Looking in on the Net...:thumbs:

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 09-14-2008, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Monday Nite Football:

Philadelphia (1-0) at Dallas (1-0)

Last 5 Games Played at Dallas between These Two Teams...4 of 5 were Under 46 1/2 Points Total...Philly is 6-2 UNDER in Last 8 Games VS NFC EAST...and 13-5-2 UNDER Last 20 Monday Nite Games...Dallas is 6-2-1 OVER in Dallas Last 9 MNF Games...Really think Both Teams are Top in the League this Year with Advantage to Dallas Slightly..But See a Closer Game than a TD..3-4 Point Dallas Win...in Low to Mid 40's...So..

Pic: Philadelphia +7

Pic: Philadeliphia/Dallas...Under 46 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

MNF: 9/15
            Philadelphia(1-0) at Dallas (1-0)

Was Going to Give a Better Write-up than the 1st One But Time was Short...But Here are some More Reasons Why I am Going with Philly + Points and the Under...Yes Both Teams are Coming Off Big W's in Week 1 with Philly Beating St Louis 38-3 at Home and Dallas Beating Cleveland 28-10 at Cleveland which has the Better Team of the Two..(Clev better than St L)..Take into Fact Home Field Advantage and That Dallas has Become a Complete Team By Jones Going Out and Signing Free Agents to help the Holes from Past Years to the TO Issue which is Going to Be Very Interesting Tonite...With Philly Winning 3 of the Last 4 Meeting between these two Teams and Dallas Not wanting to have Lost at Home 3 Straight Times to Philly (2 in a Row at Dallas Right Now..(10-6 and 23-7)...The Srange Fact is That the Vistor has Won 4 of the Last 5 Games Shows One Thing...THEY Get UP for Each Other and are READY to Play at the Other ONES House..QBs are Both Shown that are Winners and Really Feal McNabb is Back as Close to 100% as he has Been in 3 Years and Romo is Coming On and Just Lacts the Years of Experiance..1st Game..McNabb Passed for 361 Yards..64% Comp..with 3/0 TD/INT Ratio...with a QB Rating of 131...Romo Threw for 320 Yards..75% Comp%...with a QB Rating 103.6...Then You have TO Owens that Still Talks About McNabb and Even Garcia...You Got to Give That Crap up Because as a Player It will Affect Your Play..(Especially Going Across the Middle)..Now I Am Not A Cowboy or Eagle Fan...But a NFL Fan and I See the Philly D and Dallas D to have the Best Nites and Keep the Number UNDER and Close Scoring Game...Division Game of NFC EAST are Usually Hard Fought Close Games...Here are a Few More PAST TRENDS: Philly is 4-0 Last 4 Road Games Vs a Team with Winning Record..6-0 ATS in Last 6 Road Games...10-1 ATS Last 11 Games After Having Over 350 Yards of Offense in the Previous Game...Dallas is 6-0 Last 6 Games in Sept...5-1 ATS Last 6 Games in Week 2..5-1-1 ATS Last 7 Games Following a SU Win of More than 14 Points..UNDER is 4-0 Last 4 Games for Dallas and Philly on GRASS...Philly is 12-2 UNDER Last 14 Games after Scoring 30 Points in their Previous Game..Philly is 9-3 ATS Last 12 Games vs Dallas and the UNDERDOG is 6-1 ATS Last 7 Games...Just Tells Me they are Hard Fought...Tough Games..and I Hate to Hear 1 Player Talking about ME when Football is a TEAM game Needing All 11 Players to Play Well for at Least have the REFS on Yours Side..LOL..So..

Pic: Philadelphia +7
            Pic: Philadelphia/Dallas...Under 46 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

GL Thor! Looks like we are in the minority tonight, but I agree on both sides :thumbs:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks..Underdog88..Looks like that Total is SHOT...Yea Looks Like a RB Pounding the Ball the Whole Game...Hell Every Pass is a Bomb...Kickoff Returned for TD...Fumble in Endzone and Almost Saftey..NO TD ..Dambass WR Drops Ball/Throws it Down at 1 Yard Line and No One on Dallas Picks it Up...UNREAL...This Game will have an INT Returned for TD Yet to Come. and Maybe a Punt Returned for TD Fumble at 1yardline Defense Picks it Up and Runs it Back other Way for TD...:sm:
                Last edited by Thor24; 09-15-2008, 09:03 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Thor24;165204]Monday Nite Football:

."".But See a Closer Game than a TD..3-4 Point Dallas Win..."" Quote

Well...1-1 Nite..Got the Side Right Atleast..Total was Way Off...Good Gosh All Mighty....Just Glad to be on the Plus Side After 2 Weeks..Wild Football 1st 2 Weeks!!!

...YTD...37-28-1 Preseason Overall...(17-17-1 on Sides)..(21-10-1 on Totals)
                  ...YTD...14-12-2 Reg Season Overall...(8-8-2 on Sides)..(6-4 on Totals)

...YTD...51-40-3 Both Overall

BOL to All in Week 3

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 09-15-2008, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X