Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL YTD
    7-6

3-2:puke: Not too much I can say about that....................

Donks +1w
    Cincy -1l
    Minny +2l
    zona -6.5w
    NE +1.5w
    Last edited by BoKnows; 09-15-2008, 11:25 AM.

GL Bo! Nice win by Auburn last night, real interesting game to watch. :thumbs:
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

Good to See ya This Season ..BO..Congrats$$ on the Denver Game...Looked Like a Bad Ending Turned into Sweet Smelling Roses for Ya...and Big Balls Going for 2pt Conversion..I Think Coach was Not Wanting to Take a Chance in OT with His Defense Wearing Down and Allowing San Diego to Drive the Field or a Big Kickoff Return could Hurt them if Denver Stopped San Diego But they Punted Denver Deep and Stopped Them...I've Watched Ball for Almost 40 Years and that was ONE of the Wildest/Weirdest Games I have Seen in a Long Time...BOL this Season My Friend...:sm:
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Thanks Cavorca, Thor!!Gl to you guys this season!!

Was at the game yesterday and it was like a college atmosphere in the stadium..one of the wildest pro games I have been too ever!!Gotta love Cutler....though our D and special teams look pretty suspect:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X