any chance miami

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any chance miami

please is there any hope with Miami this year over under 4 wins OMG wil they do anything??

I live in Miami and it's mostly bad news when it comes to sports these days. If you already made that bet you'll have to ride it out regardless but hey they only need 4 right? That's only 300% more than they got last year! Seriously though they'll get a few, have to wait and see, good luck!
    GO TITANS!

Comment

Miami will win 4! :thumbs:

Comment

Chad Henne:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by daft_picks View Post
          I live in Miami and it's mostly bad news when it comes to sports these days. If you already made that bet you'll have to ride it out regardless but hey they only need 4 right? That's only 300% more than they got last year! Seriously though they'll get a few, have to wait and see, good luck!
          It's not all bad...

The Canes are looking solid and on the right track to get back to importance.

The Heat should be a playoff team this year with Wade, Marion, and Beasley.

Canes basketball is building off a season which took them to the 2nd rd of the tournament, and another bright season ahead.
          27-17-1, +14*
          CFB (16-11-0)
          NFL (7-5-1)
          MLB (3-1)
          NHL (1-0)

Go Canes!
          Go Dolphins!
          Go Heat!
          Go Marlins!
          :beerbang:

Comment

You're right, the Canes are really turning it around this season! Put quite a whipping on Texas A&M! I'm a UM alum (very recently) and we saw a big decline over my years in school (especially last year) but things look good in the future. So much room for improvement lol bound to make things look rosy as time goes on. I'll always root for the canes but personally I could give a **** about the dolphins but I think they'll get a few wins later in the season. Wish the best of luck to you holding aces would love to see Miami get their first win this week vs New England!
            GO TITANS!

Comment

Any chance the Phins kick the **** out of the Pats??!

Ronnie Brown = best Dolphins QB since Marino
              27-17-1, +14*
              CFB (16-11-0)
              NFL (7-5-1)
              MLB (3-1)
              NHL (1-0)

Go Canes!
              Go Dolphins!
              Go Heat!
              Go Marlins!
              :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiSportsFan View Post
                Any chance the Phins kick the **** out of the Pats??!
                :beer2:

Comment

Working...
                X