Thor's NFL Football: Week 3 and 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football: Week 3 and 4

...YTD...38-27-2 Preseason...(17-17-1 on Sides..21-10-1 on Totals)

...YTD...14-12-2 Reg Season...(8-8-2 on Sides..6-4 on Totals)

Sunday Games:

Sides:
    Cleveland at Baltimore
    Pic: Cleveland +2 1/2

Oakland at Buffalo
    Pic: Buffalo -9 1/2

New Orleans at Denver
    Pic: Denver -5

Tampa Bay at Chicago
    Pic: Chicago -3

Kansas City at Atlanta
    Pic: Atlanta -6

Arizona at Washington
    Pic: Arizona +3

Detroit at San Francisco
    Pic: Detroit +5

Jacksonville at Indianapolis
    Pic: Jacksonville +5

Houston at Tennessee
    Pic: Tennessee -4 1/2

Totals:
    New Orleans at Denver
    Pic: New Orleans/Denver...Under 51

St Louis at Seattle
    Pic: St Louis/Seattle...Over 43 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

SUNDAY NITE GAME:

(2-0) Dallas at (2-0) Green Bay

When this Game was Set to Be a Sunday Nite Game it was to Watch a Favre Lead his G Bay Team vs Dallas for a Early Possible Preview of a Playoff Game..But Favre is In New York and Aaron Rogers is Leading the G Bay Team..Dallas is Lead by Romo which has Played Very Well but People are Asking when can He Win a Playoff Game...Their Lines after 2 Games...Romo..632 Yards..73% Comp..4 TDs/2 INTs with a QB Rating of 113.1...Rogers..506 Yards..70 % Comp..4 TDs/0 INTs with a QB Rating of 117.8...Both are Playing Well Early...Dallas is Coming Off a MNF Game at Home Vs Philly in Which a High Scoring Emotionial Games was Played that Dallas Won 41-37 (As 6 1/2 Pt Favorites) and Total went Over in 1st Half..54 Pts in the 2nd Highest Scored MNF Game History..(O/U was 46) with Game Going Back and Forth So this has Been a Short Week then Travel to G Bay..A Place that Dallas has Never Won a Game At....NOW THAT I DID NOT KNOW...and Play a Team that Dallas is in a Bad Spot..IMO..(1) Coming Off a Big Emotion Win Vs Division Win Over NFC East Foe Washington now at 2-1..(2) Short Week and Travel to a Big Home Field Advange Team..(3) Has Washington Up Next Week..Another NFC East Foe..Back at Home Making G Bay a Sandwich Game or Look Ahead Game..(4) Hard to Get Back the Same Emotion as the Philly Game...(5) Facing a New QB with a Good Team for 1st Time...So Think G Bay is in a Better Spot...To Open this Season G Bay Beat Minny (Which Finally Won after 2 Close Loses by Beating 2-0 Carolina)..with a New QB for what Seems to be a Lifetime in Rogers....G Bay has Won 10 of the LAST 11 Games at Home during Reg Season and Dallas has Won 11 of LAST 12 Road Games So Something has to Give Tonite....BIG TRENDS...HOME TEAM is 10-0 SU and ATS Last 10 Games in this Series Since 1994 (NOW That Is A Big Stat)...Dallas...OVER is 6-2-1 Last 9 Games in Sept..13-5-2 Over in Dallas Last 20 Road Games...Over is 5-0 Last 5 Games Dallas has Scored 30 Pts or More in the Game Before...G Bay is 16-5-2 ATS Last 23 Games vs NFC...G Bay OVER is 8-0 Last 8 Games on GRASS and 13-3 LAST 16 vs NFC...I Could Keep Going On But Most of the Trends Are Over and Both G Bay and Dallas Are Strong ATS Teams with G Bay at Home and Dallas on the Road...But I Like the Reasons I Said Above Why Dallas is in a BAD Spot..(IMO)...So Here I Like a High Scoring Game with the Home Dog Barking...So...

Pic: Green Bay +3

Pic: Dallas/Green Bay...Over 51

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

THOR,
      I couldn't agree with you more!!!! will be all over this as well with you!!!! Dallas is in a real bad spot..lets see how tony romo, T.O. face adversity ON THE ROAD...GREEN BAY is a reallllllllllll tough place to come in and play especially after a emotional win last week!!!!!..

Comment

Thanks..RamPride...But Looks like I wqas Really Wrong on That One...BOL to Ya..!!

MONDAY NITE FOOTBALL:9/22

NY Jets (1-1) at San Diego (0-2)

Pic: San Diego -8

Pic: NY Jets/San Diego...Over 45 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

GL Bro
          If its fun, do it

Comment

Thanks..Uncle Yo...Hope All is Well with Ya and BOL this Football Season..!!

Well..Ended Week Better than I Started..Congrats$$ to All on San Diego and the Over....2-0 Plus Nite..BOL to All Here and on the Net and BOL Next WEEK..!!

Football Time..!!

Comment

Thor's NFL Football: Week 4

Hell I'm to Tried to get this Post Right...Maybe a MOD Can Fix This...Sorry....

...YTD...The Update will be Later on Monday..Been Gone Since Early Saturday Morning to See Son at WVU and Watch Game and Sorry Not Post on College and I'll Update YTD on Monday...BOL to All..!!

SUNDAY NITE GAME:

(2-1) Philadelphia at (1-2) Chicago

Yes Philly is Banged Up...But I See them Winning By a TD ..Westbrook will be The Key and if He has Been Put on the Non Active List for Tonite Sorry I Missed it..Been Gone Since Saturday Moring until Just Know..McNabb will Suck it up and it will be a Hard Hitting Game..But I See Total in Low 40's...So...

Pic: Philadelphia -3
              Pic: Philadelphia/Chicago...Over 39

Again Sorry I Could Not Post Early or Late Games but here is the Nite Game...But BOL to All Here and on the Net..:sm:

Football Time..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thor24 View Post
                Maybe a MOD Can Fix
                Best I could do. Take care bro
                If its fun, do it

Comment

Thanks..Uncle Yo..That is Just Fine..Thanks for the Help..:sm: .

Congrats$$ to All on Chicago and Over..Congrats$$...1-1 Nite

Philly has Almost 100 More Yards Offense and 2 Missed FG's and Goal Line Stand by Chicago that Philly would have Kicked FG if Akers Would have Made 1 or Both of the Early FG Attemps....Kickers can make ya or Kill Ya...Akers Killed Philly Tonite...

Thoughts and Prayers to Kicker Bryant from T Bay for the Loss of his Son..God Bless and Thoughts for Your Family..

BOL to All on MNF...But No Sour Grapes..Really Think Chicago Played Good ..BUT Philly Should have Won Tonite's Game they Outplayed Chicago the 2nd Half Pretty Well..but Shot themself in the Foot Too Many Times...(IMO)...

Football Time..!!

Comment

MONDAY NITE FOOTBALL: Sept 29th

(2-0) Baltimore at (2-1) Pittsburgh

This will be a Game between the Most Likely Front Runners in the AFC North Division for this Season with Cleveland and Cinny having Such a Bad Start to their Season...It has Been a Home Team/Crowd Dominated Series with the HOME Team going 8-1 SU and 7-2 ATS in the Last 9 Games of the AFC North Series...Now I Made this Pick Last Nite when I Called in my Sunday Nite Pick/Play and the Line has Changed Some But with About the Same % on Both Sides..57% on Pitt and 43% on Balt which is Pretty Close...Balt has Played Both their Games at Home with the 1st Road Game Vs Houston Moved Because of the Weather in Week 2 So Balt has Played 1 Home Game Week 1 ..Week 2 Off..Played Home Week 3 and Now Travel to Pitt for Week 4 Game..Here is their Biggest Worry...Rookie Starting QB Joe Flacco who will Make his 1st ROAD Start for the Rookie QB at a Tough Place to Play..Flacco Stats so Far are Not that Good with 258 Yards Passing on 28/48..58% Passing with the Longest Pass Completed at 19 Yards with a 0 TD/2 INT Ratio and QB Rating of 55.7 (One of the Lowest for a Starter)..So Balt has Relied on Defense and Running the Ball...In 3 Games QB Big Ben is Banged Up but has Passed for 454 Yards on 38/58 Passing with Longest at 48 Yards with a 3 TD/1 INT Ratio and a 99.4 QB Rating...and the Only Loss was their 1st Road Game Last week to Philly (15-6) which Philly Blitzed Like Usual From Everywhere and Hit Big Ben Alot...But Balt Def is also Good but Not as Good as the Blitzing Schemes of Philly.(IMO)...Balt is 2-0 VS Teams that are a Combined ..(1-7) after 4 Weeks Only Because Clev and Cinny had to Play each Other on Sunday and Cinny without Palmer Lost to Clev..20-12 after a 6-3 Game Starting the 3rd Q...So Balt has Not Faced the Offense Like Pitt Yet...SOME TRENDS:...Balt..the OVER is 7-1 in Last 8 on Grass and the Last 8 Monday Nite Games and the Last 8 vs AFC...Pitt is 7-0 ATS in their LAST 7 GAMES when Getting Less Than 90 Rushing Yards the Previous Week...BIG Turn Around the Following Week..ADJUSTMENTS...There..Pitt is OVER 41-15-2 in Pitt Last 58 Home Games..and 10-4 ATS Last 14 Home...Head to Head Games OVER is 10-4 in Last 14 Played..Mainly Because Balt Carries Low Total with their Defense..So Far Balt has Faced the Weekest Teams/Schedule in NFL So Far and it is Hard to Tell their True Place in the Overall Scheme But Pitt Has More Offensive Power than Balt..That I Do Know and Rookie QB has Not had to Use his Arm to Bring Balt Back from a Hard Palce or Way Behind..Balt has the #1 Defense in NFL and Pitt is Ranked #2..But Remeber that is with Balt Only Playing Clev and Cinny...Pitt did Play Clev But Also Played a Good Houston Team and Philly Team...Here is What I See...Pitt is at Home and Everything Points to Under with Good D's But I Still See the Total Reaching 40 and Pitt Winning with a TD or More as Balt Gets the 1st Test of the Season on the Road with a Rookie QB to Lead them..Most of the Time Spells Disaster..Def Can Only do So Much for Balt and Tonite Pitt Gets them and Cover the Points with the W...So..

Pic: Pittsburgh -5 1/2

Pic: Baltimore/Pittsburgh...Over 34

Football Time..!!

**Note..Hope Many Weekends do Both Philly and Pitt Lose on the Same Weekend.???..Just a Thought..:sm:

Comment

1-1 Nite..2-2 Posted this Weekend...Congrats$$ to All on Baltimore and Over..Congrats$$....Looks like the Over is Going to be the Best Play Between these Two Teams Until They Raise it to 38-41 Sometime down the Road...:sm:

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                      X