Buffalo ml -500
    2.04 units to win 2 units

3 Team ML Parlay (+130)
    Atlanta -285
    Buffalo ml -460
    Denver ml -240
    2 units to win 2.6 units

GL!
    Last edited by bookiekilla; 09-21-2008, 04:08 PM. Reason: Had the incorrect team int he last parlay. The third team should be denver!

GL BK :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks bro...GL on your plays!

Umm..just realized I typed New Orleans ml -240 in that last parlay instead of Denver.....Not sure what to do about that...Denver is obviously the fav in that game, and that' who I have in my parlay....I also realize that Denver is in the process of putting an ass whoopin on New Orleans, so this might look a little shady...but hopefully the regular's here know that I wouldn't pull anything like switching a game for no reason...just an honest typo this morning before I went to the falcons game...so I'm correcting it now...the last parlay the last team is not new orleans...it's Denver...the odds are the still what i originally typed...just had the wrong team typed...that's what I get for starting my beers early before leaving for the game:bang: sorry!

Comment

oh..just incase anyone does think I would change picks to fudge my record...i don't change the accuracy of my YTD...u can see that by me being down almost 15 units before the day began:bang:

ok..back to the couch and watching the rest of the games with a few colds ones...

Comment

damn...I might have jinxed myself...when I made the correction, the Broncos were leading 21-3...it's not 21-16...damn...ok...seriously...going back to watching the games now..I really had one too many today and its not a good idea for me to be typing **** on the forum until I"m a little more sober...i'm out!

Comment

Add:

Green Bay +3
            2 units

GL!

Comment

Add:

Monday
              Packers / Jets Over 46
              2.5 units

GL!

Comment

drinking again? Pack played last night!:beer2:

Chargers may have a chance to put up a few points though:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X