HOMER MNF week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOMER MNF week 3

Everybody know Chargers can score.. I believe the jets will slow down this game with alot of short passes and pounding Jones to kill the clock.. Jets know they have no shot in a shootout game.

Chargers/jets (UNDER) 45.5............. 5 UNITS
    NCAAF: Record: 38-50-1 (-30.5 donuts) :bang:
    NFL: Record: 32-28-2 (+55 donuts)
    NBA: Record: 101-85-4 (+82 donuts) :thumbs:
    NCAAB: Records: 99-78-3 (+102 donuts) :beerbang:
    MLB: Record: 1-0-0 (+3 donuts)

1 donut = $100

I think you're on to something. Plus, the Chargers defense NEEDS to step up and assert itself (they used to actually be good, lol), and the Chargers have a few guys who can run themselves.

Running the ball = a running clock.

I like it alot. Just waiting to see how high the public will push the line before I jump on that under.

GL :thumbs:

Comment

you can get 48 at betus:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
        you can get 59 +130 with top notch's guy......:thumbs:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
          I was gonna deposit at Betus until i saw how freakin gimmicky they were. I didn't trust em.

Besides, when check there now (logged in or not logged in) i see 46.5, same as SIA, except SIA is u 46.5 +100 and BetUS is 46.5 -110. Although, I do realize BetUS has different lines for different folks, so i have no idea what they're showing for anyone else....

Honestly, not only that...but when BetUS allows me to SELL points in their "demo" when I'm signed in as a guest (ex sell a +2.5 -110 dog down to -1 at like +140), and then I sign up for an account and log in and all of a sudden that option is GONE, that's foul in my book. False advertising comes to mind.

I emailed them and NO RESPONSE too. Imagine that.

No offense to anyone who digs BetUS, but I'm just calling it like i see it....and I don't like that book, and never will....not after I see how they try to shove it up everyone's ass like We're all f'n fools. Just like Bodog and their God damn juiced lines. Screw that.

Play at those books if you like, but if you want dog lines, SIA crushes them all....

I think I'm allowed to say that....lol....i mean SIA IS a sponsor here last I checked, and from someone who has watched lines FOREVER, I can guarantee it's a 100% accurate statement.
          Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 09-22-2008, 06:59 PM.

Comment

There was a contact in Vegas from Betus. I believe her name is Erin. Get the info from Kev and email her and see what she says.

Comment

So if she knows I'm affiliated with predictem.com she'll hook me up with under 48 on this game instead of the under 46.5 it shows when I log in there now??

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                So if she knows I'm affiliated with predictem.com she'll hook me up with under 48 on this game instead of the under 46.5 it shows when I log in there now??

Actually I was talking about the lack of response you were getting when you emailed them.

BTW, I just logged out and back in and it still shows 48 for me.

Comment

I'm gettin'

8 / 46.5.. TT: 20.5 / 27.0

Comment

It does show 46.5 when i'm logged out but 48 when i'm logged in.

Homer, sorry for the hijack, Good Luck tonight:thumbs:

Comment

Doh!!!

talk about being on the wrong side tonight...

2 Int for TD
                      Kick Return for TD
                      Fail onside Kick for short field.

oh well...
                      NCAAF: Record: 38-50-1 (-30.5 donuts) :bang:
                      NFL: Record: 32-28-2 (+55 donuts)
                      NBA: Record: 101-85-4 (+82 donuts) :thumbs:
                      NCAAB: Records: 99-78-3 (+102 donuts) :beerbang:
                      MLB: Record: 1-0-0 (+3 donuts)

1 donut = $100

Comment

Working...