~~ BIFF'S NFL - WEEK 4 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NFL - WEEK 4 ~~

First 3% play of the season today. Falcons have won 2 games against teams that are winless. Rookie QB on the road with an offensive line on the injury report. Alls I can say is watch out. I like everyone on the Panthers offense to go off however, especially Stewart who just won't fall down, and the Jake - Steve connection should be lively as well. Buying the hook off both of these games.

I like the Saints at home for a similar reason. O'Sullivan has been decent against bad teams. Seattle was a tough place to go get a win, and I'm still not sure how they pulled it off. I don't think they are better than they seem, and I'll take a field goal as I don't think the expectations are there for the Saints anymore. Only reason this is the smaller play is because I can't trust that secondary against a high school student. Bruce could get some action. Need them to keep Gore from running wild. If they do that, they'll get theirs.

Good Luck to everyone. At least one more play in the 2nd half of games.

3% SPREAD ($750) - PANTHERS -6 (-120)

2% SPREAD ($500) - SAINTS -3 (-125)

--
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 09-28-2008, 12:02 PM.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

GL Biff!

I love Car!
    Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
    -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

GL BIFF - :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks guys... looking at the late game tonight, but as far as these next 3 there is only one play for me. Coliseum is a tough place to play. LT usually does well in this matchup, but I think this one is going to be much closer than it seems. I'm hoping it is very similar to Denver going into KC today and getting out played. Kiffin can manage this team, that's why he's still there. Just have to hope they don't quit in the final minutes.

2% SPREAD ($500) - RAIDERS +9 (-110)
        Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 09-28-2008, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Biff - not often do i go against you... may the best pick win....

Comment

Oh **** - Lost containment and SD wins/covers...

i can't believe it..
            Last edited by Ca$hMony; 09-28-2008, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$hMony View Post
              looks like you had the right side.... nice job today 3-0...
              way to throw the black cat on the guy.......:ohman:

brutal TD back door by the Chargers....hope you get one late and pull it out.....Raiders were the right side today IMO
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I know we're supposed to watch our language on this forum, but YOU'VE GOT TO BE ******* KIDDING ME! :bang:

15-0 at half...

18-28 final...

Got pounded in the back door by LT. Go figure.

Comment

Still a solid day, nailed the first two hard. I was right there with you on your 3% play. Keep your winning season rolling! :beerbang:
                  GO TITANS!

Comment

I'm on the game tonight, because I'm not sure I care about tomorrow night's game. Westbrook is out, so there really isn't any "edge" in the line I think since it is only a FG. Buckhalter is a fine fill-in, but he doesn't have the offensive explosions like Westbrook does. Chicago can do one thing well and that's take care of a lame deer in the headlights. The Eagles could fit that bill tonight I think. That said, the Eagles are still one of the better teams in the league and to me that means they keep games close that they can't control. If it's close I strongly think it stays in the teens. Hope I can shake the bad ju-ju from that Raider game. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised seeing as I knew how they'd lose. Good luck to everyone with action tonight!

2% TOTAL ($500) - EAGLES @ BEARS - UNDER 40 (-120)

Comment

GL BIFF - staying off of this as i don't want to ruin your night again! Albiet - Oakland's defense ruined your perfect day!!! :bang:

keep the faith -

Comment

Just a whole lot of TDs... no FGs... can't win an under when every score is a TD. :ohman:

Really thought about making a small 2nd half bet, but I'll just chalk this day up as a draw unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                        X