Packers game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers game

Just an FYI, if Aaron Rodgers does not start, the Packers are in a world of hurt. Flynn is so terrible it is not even funny. I am a die hard packer fan, I've played college ball, and I can honestly say if Flynn starts that is as close to a for sure loss as you can get.

On the other hand, I am pretty sure Rodgers starts. I wish that he wouldn't so Ted Thompson would be exposed as the dumbass that he is. I mean c'mon, it's the freaking NFL, you can't just assume your QB is not going to get hurt, you have to have somebody who can come in and at least give your offense an opportunity to move the chains.

Sorry just venting, but if Flynn starts, I would recommend hitting the Falcons very hard.

In both of their first two road games this year, Atlanta hasn't shown up. Burner Turner hasn't been able to establish the run outside of the Georgia Dome and IMO, this team is not yet ready to rely on Matt Ryan to do it all by himself.

If Rodgers plays, I'm playing the Pack at home....if he doesn't play, neither do I.

GL!:beer2:

Comment

If Rodgers plays, I'm on the over for alittle more than I usually bet and might tease it as well.
      If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
      X