Indianapolis at Houston
    Pic: Indianapolis -3

Seattle at New York
    Pic: Seattle +7

Buffalo at Arizona
    Pic: Arizona -1

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone...Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Good Start to Day Games....4-1-1 ATS...:sm:

SUNDAY NITE GAME:
    (3-1) Pittsburgh at (2-2) Jacksonville

Tonites Game will Hinge Alot on the Health of QB Big Ben or How Long he can Go (If He Plays)..I have Heard Everything..But with A 3-1 Record and Playing a Physical Hitting Team as Jack He might Get the Nite Off to Rest/Heal Up with a Bye Week Up Next Week..TRENDS:..PIT are 9-2-1 ATS in their last 12 games in Week 5...Over is 6-2 in PIT last 8 games overall...PIT are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games on grass...Jacksonville: Over is 9-2-1 in JAC last 12 games on grass...Over is 9-2-2 in JAC last 13 vs. AFC..JAC are 6-2 ATS vs. a team with a winning record...Head to Head: Home team is 15-5 ATS in their last 20 meetings...Over is 5-1 in Steelers last 6 games following a ATS loss...Over is 5-1 in Steelers last 6 vs. AFC...Over is 4-0-1 in Jaguars last 5 games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing in their previous Game...Over is 7-1-2 in Jaguars last 10 Games following a S.U. win...Over is 10-2-2 in Jaguars last 14 vs. a team with a winning record...Over is 5-1 inJaguars last 6 Games in Week 5....Over is 5-1-1 in Jaguars last 7 games following a ATS loss...Over is 14-3-2 in Jaguars last 19 Games after allowing more than 350 total Yards in their previous Game...Over is 9-2-1 in Jaguars last 12 games on grass...Over is 9-2-2 in Jaguars last 13 vs. AFC...Both Teams Do Have Usually Strong Defenses But I Think Tonite will be a Higher Scoring Game Than Normal..Both Teams are Only Averaging 19 Plus Points a Game and Alowing 14.5 Pts by Pitt and 21.2 Pts by Jacksonville ...So it Looks Like a 17-14 Type of Game but what we will See is a Game were Both are in the 20's in Scoring....Reason I Think the Scoring will be Up Some is Jacksonville is Hurting More in the Secondary and at LB...So Pitt Throws more Tonite..(Last 2 Games Jack has Sacked Big Ben 11 Times) so Look for More Screens and Slants then Stop and Go...I Just See a Tight Game that the Kicker is the Man of the Hour with a FG Winning this One with Total Going Over...Me Thinks...So...

Pic: Pittsburgh +6

Pic: Pittsburgh/Jacksonville...Over 37

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Last edited by Thor24; 10-05-2008, 07:22 PM.
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Nice job on the day so far THOR!!!
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Thanks...Akatdrake..Thanks..Hope You had a Good Nite..Pittsburgh Attacked Jacksonville the Right way as I Posted by Throwing Quick Hits and Slants then a Hitch and Go that Hit for a TD...2-0 Nite..And 6-1-1 Overall Day/Nite..Plus Side..Congrats$$ to All Tonite on Pitt and the Over..Congrats$$...:thumbs:

BOL to All Here for Monday Nite Football at Predictem and on the Net...:sm:

...YTD..38-27-2 Preseason...YTD..42-29-2 Reg Season

Football Time..!!

Comment

excellent wknd thor!

Comment

Thanks...Hodown...Hope you have a Great Nite....:sm:

MONDAY NITE FOOTBALL:

(1-3) Minnesota at (2-2) New Orleans

Pic: New Orleans -3

Pic: Minnesota/New Orleans...Over 47

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
            X