~~ BIFF'S NFL - WEEK 5 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NFL - WEEK 5 ~~

This is definitely the toughest card so far this year. Really had to think about things before jumping. Laying some points this morning, but these are the only two games where I thought there is a definite advantage for the home team. Here's what I got for the early games. Good Luck everyone!

2% SPREAD ($500) - PANTHERS -9 (-120)

2% SPREAD ($500) - GIANTS -6 (-110)

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

GL Biff.

Like the Car play. That says something, because I avoid >1TD NFL plays like the plague.

:beerbang:
    Go Boilers!
    thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
    NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
    NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
    NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
    NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
    NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
    NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
    NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
    NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
    NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

First one I've made this season I believe Boiler.... hope I'm not sweating it out.

I figured with the rookie secondary Smith and Mushin could have big days again. Plus, I'm not sure KC will do well coming from cream puff defense in Denver at home vs. watch yo mouth defense in Carolina on the road... Herm Edwards could be the next to go on the coach firings list I think.
      Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 10-05-2008, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Biff - couldn't tail you on Car as I didn't see your pick in time. Oh well... I left D.Williams on the bench in my fantasy league - 3 TD's... where's JStewart??? lol I see he funmbled - guess he won't be playing much...

Love the GIANTS!!!!

Comment

nice 1st half of the Sunday Biff!
          Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
          -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Two easy winners.

Nice calls, Biff! :thumbs:

Comment

Yeah bud, well done today!!
              NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
              MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
              MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
              NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
              Updated on 01/13/18
              ---
              One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Thanks guys! I hope I don't have a repeat performance from last week where my first two plays were spot on covering the spread by 3+ touchdowns combined, but lost the last two plays by a combined 5 points. So far today seems eerily similar. Wish me luck. I like the Bills, but something is keeping me off them. If they are down at half, I may make a adjusted line play. For now, I'm sticking with the play I feel more confident about. Brady might not be on the field, but he and Bill have had two weeks to get Cassel ready. Too much talent for me to think this game will come down to a FG.

2% SPREAD ($500) - PATRIOTS -3 (-110)

Comment

One second half play for today... 62 points in this game? Losman in, Parrish not returning. I'll go under.

1% 2nd HALF TOTAL ($250) - BILLS/CARDINALS - UNDER 24 (-110)

Comment

Could Buffalo give them any more points??? Geez. Congrats to all those on Arizona, it was definitely Buffalo's time to drop a game.

Comment

Biff - any action on the Pitt/Jax game?

Comment

It's very tempting to just take my 4-0 day and walk, especially with money on the Angels tonight as well. I've liked this game all day so I'm going to grab some points. Steelers looked helpless last time on TV and many people are losing confidence in Big Ben. Moore can be a very serviceable back, he showed me that in Minnesota. I think Tomlin gets his defense in order and keeps the game close. Only two teams have won and not covered today. I can easily see that happening here as Jacksonville's games have been decided by 7, 4, 3, and 2. through the first four weeks. This line sat at 4 all week until yesterday when the masses had at it. I'm going to round up as I think this one DOES come down to a field goal... and not necessarily to win the game. Good luck to everyone with action tonight!

2% SPREAD ($500) - STEELERS +6 (-120)

Comment

Big Ben got it done! :beerbang:

A nice 6-0 day if you count the Angels, I like the game tomorrow night, but not sure if I'll be making a play. Hope everyone had a profitable weekend!

--

Comment

MNF - 10/6

Looking to put the cherry on top tonight... Good Luck to everyone with action. Looks like next week will bump up the bets now that I'm over 3K up on the season. However, I play on making my college bets 1% until I can improve on that record of mine. Taking it down to 2 points and laying a little extra.

2% SPREAD ($500) - SAINTS -2 (-130)

Comment

Good luck Biff!

Wow thats the earliest I have ever seen you post prior to game time.

I dont really like the game but not fond of Purple on the road.
                              Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
                              -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Working...
                              X