Is this the Wnfl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the Wnfl?

What the ****? Are these guys even allowed to touch the opposing players anymore?

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
    What the ****? Are these guys even allowed to touch the opposing players anymore?
    Got my Titans to 5-0.

Actually it is sad. The roughin on K. Collins was pathetic and same thing in tonights game. Put a damn dress on the qb AND let them play away.
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

cant make a badass play, get up and show anyone the ball either.

it makes refs red in the face like you called his mom a slutty whore, and he'll flag you 10 for unsportsmanslike conduct :laughing:
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Sage Rosenfels has a vagina.

Comment

LOL. Maybe Sage should become a ref....well, actually those who make the rules. The refs only enforce em...

Seriously, could you imagine if they had tossed flags around at Ronnie Lott every time he laid someone out?

The game is so different now, and it's a shame. One of the ones I hate the most is when a QB is running from pressure, and does little more than drop the ball in front of him to avoid the rush, and the refs consider it an incomplete forward pass. Outside the tackle box, LMFAO. What an idiotic rule. I mean how often does a QB actually get hurt while he's scrambling? I'd say a majority of QB injuries happen IN the pocket....so why a rule to protect them when they're OUT of it??

The way I see it, if you can't throw it to a receiver, either run the freakin thing, get the hell out of bounds, or slide in the backfield like a pussy and take a sack without getting hit. Either way, the sack should be credited. Throwing the ball away is bull****, imo.

Comment

Oh yea, can't forget the "contact to the QB's head" one.

You'd think they could differentiate from a helmet to helmet hit (which should be flagged), and a guy hitting the QB on the helmet with his hand as he runs by....but apparently they can't, since it draws the same penalty :puke:

And this bumping into the kicker nonsense should go too. Roughing a defenseless kicker is one thing, but when someone bumps his hip or ass on the way by and gets flagged for it, and it costs his team 5 yards, that can mean a first down and potentially change a game...and why? Are these guys THAT fragile?

Like that idiotic "incidental fasemask" rule, these 2 should also go, imo....

Comment

Yes, that is retarded... The guys runs the ball X amount of yards and shows the coach the ball and that ref was like OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! "flag flag flag". Are you freaking serious. They might as well tie flags to there hips and take the helmets off..... If i made a good play I would talk crap too, who cares!!!! Its football not fooooooozzball! anyway.... :bang:
              Famous quote: "Since when did I become the spokesperson for nappy-headed hos?" :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by KGB View Post
                Yes, that is retarded... The guys runs the ball X amount of yards and shows the coach the ball and that ref was like OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! "flag flag flag". Are you freaking serious. They might as well tie flags to there hips and take the helmets off..... If i made a good play I would talk crap too, who cares!!!! Its football not fooooooozzball! anyway.... :bang:
                its all assumption but from what I saw, the guy made and extremely difficult catch, the opposing team (jaguars) coach some assistant coach or something was screaming, its out of bounds, juggled catch blah blah blah, harmless, and the WR who made the badass catch simply got up, showed him the ball and then handed it to the ref.

He was smiling the whole time, didnt even say a word, just this action. Then the old fart ref comes flying in red faced yelling and pointing at him like he walked through the old man's yard and sat on his flowers.

They even showed the camera on the kid looking distraught and apologizing to his teammates who were all just laughing taking it in stride and saying its alright.

I'll be the first to say most athletes are pretty over the top selfish me me first these days, but in this instance it wasnt as bad as it seemed
                :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                X