Bodog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodog

Just a heads up for anyone that deals with Bodog......Went to make a withdraw this morning and was told by Bodog that it would take 40 days to get my money. I asked them why and they said that at this time they have alot of request for withdraws and that was my only option. :puke: Just thought I would spread the word GL

My buddy only plays at Bodog. He says if you do a one time West. un. deposit. they will cover the cost of deposit and now you have an open account with WU. You can then request a withdrawl via a WU wire transfer ( you have to p/u the money at a local WU office )

24 hours and no charge for WU.

GL-Rawhide
    Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
    -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Thanks Rawhide :thumbs:

Comment

I honestly thought bodog went under and was no longer open :laughing:
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Ya know they really play into their name. I was comparing Greek lines yesterday to some of the Bodog lines. Alot of the dogs were getting 1/2 to 1 point more than the greek. Wonder how they do that. Seems like in some situations it could be profitable.

Ive never tracked it but I would love to see how the dogs with a higher number at Bodog compared to Vegas/other big books as to how they fare. I gotta believe that when Bodog gives the Point " gift " there really staking a claim to the favorite.

I know, I know it Sounds like conspiracy theory but think about it. It would make sense.

You will hear more from me on this as I start to track it. If it does show a positive outcome it could = big :chaching:
          -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Originally posted by rawhide View Post
            My buddy only plays at Bodog. He says if you do a one time West. un. deposit. they will cover the cost of deposit and now you have an open account with WU. You can then request a withdrawl via a WU wire transfer ( you have to p/u the money at a local WU office )

24 hours and no charge for WU.

GL-Rawhide

I believe if you deposit using other methods with bodog such as virtualpin and ewalletexpress, you are force to w/d using check by courier.

Only clients who "substantially" deposit by Western U can w/d by Western U.

For instance, bodog confirmed that if a client diversifies their deposit methods then the deposit method that is substantially used will determine which w/d method can be used.

For example, if I deposit $5k using ewalletexpress I will have to use check by courier.

If I deposit $5k using ewalletexpress and then deposit $1k using Western U, then I will have to use check by courier for w/d.

However if I deposit $5k using ewallet, then $6K using Western U. then I will be able to use Western U for w/d.

So in summary, I don't think IBEME can get his/her money sooner using Western U, unless there a subsequent deposit using Western U that is more than the previous deposit using the other methods.

Comment

Aw... just forget it. To much work.

IBEME, Just start playing the Chargers and SMU and you wont have to worry about all this:laughing:
              -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

I think Bodog is the worst book I've ever used.

Something to watch out for, me and a few friends figured out that Bodog actually adjusts the lines to YOUR own betting style. For example, if you start taking all the Dogs with their extra points they normally give, they will lower the dog lines eventually. I know for fact this is true since me and a friend have compared lines on games at the same exact time, and have had a 1 point difference in the lines on each of our computers. I found it pretty amazing that did this, and really stopped using them after this. This was almost 2 years ago, so I'm not sure if they still do it, but I really never liked Bodog.

Comment

I'm learning the hard way from Bodog. I would really like to find a good book that has easy deposit and withdraws. No bull****... -160 lines ect...... anyone ?

Comment

Working...
                  X