Ughhhhh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ughhhhh

This game is proving intolerable as someone who took the under. The Vikings have 30 yards of offense - and 17 points.

If the Saints make their early field goal, there are 10 points on the board and the Vikes have the ball on offense. Instead, it's blocked, caught and run the other way for 7 AND the superior offense (Saints) get the ball back again.

Then the Saints make the absolutely inexplicable, ridiculous decision to try an onside kick and therefore hand the Vikes a field goal.

Ughhhhh

Ughhhhhhhhh

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dude i hear you.....165-30 in offense and losing 17-10.......:dunno:

MIN has done absolutely nothing so far and at this rate, so long as NO doesn't implode further, they should get the W and the cash
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

lmao...as i post Bush fumbles....sweet

Comment

I'm just having a shocking, shocking season on totals. And where are these bizarre occurences (blocked FG taken for a FG, onside kick in the FIRST QUARTER) and scores when I make one of my rare 'over' bets ???

Comment

i mean MIN is fking atrocious on offense....Frerotten is living up to his name....heck the only TD pass was on a gimmick.......wish NO could just hang onto the ball......

Comment

Working...
          X