X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking, just shocking..........

another Bengal suspended............:laughing: :laughing:

Bengals LB Blackstock suspended 4 games - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

apparently he didn't know frosted flakes contained sugar...........or that his mega man joe weider hulkamaniac dietary supplement contained stuff that was illegal.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

I am blown away by this news as it has caught me completely off guard. To think I look at the Bengals as a model franchise with which other teams should take notes. Very dissapointing indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
      I am blown away by this news as it has caught me completely off guard. To think I look at the Bengals as a model franchise with which other teams should take notes. Very dissapointing indeed!
      dude- Obama should see if any of the bengals want to join his staff....they seem to be right in line with the kind of people he hangs with. I guess character has nothing to do with being a Bengal or President of our country.....:ohman:....Bengals i can live with, President not so......
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        dude- Obama should see if any of the bengals want to join his staff....they seem to be right in line with the kind of people he hangs with. I guess character has nothing to do with being a Bengal or President of our country.....:ohman:....Bengals i can live with, President not so......
        I think there is a quota on how many criminals each team and each presidential staff there can be:bang: As I said the moral compass of the good ole' U S of A is half way to the waste water plant in Jersey!:thumbs:

Comment

Obama even made it into this thread :laughing: :bang:

I can't wait until Nov 5th when Predictem can go back to normal! :thumbs:

Oh....and yeah, the Bengals are brutal! lol...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            Obama even made it into this thread :laughing: :bang:

I can't wait until Nov 5th when Predictem can go back to normal! :thumbs:

Oh....and yeah, the Bengals are brutal! lol...
            LOL:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              :thumbs:

Do you remember 'Nati riot '01?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/15Va18asaRY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/15Va18asaRY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
              X