Attempting to right the ship with.....

Bungals/J-E-T-S u42.5

Colts-3-120

3 units each

Jaguars+165

Bengals+210

Dolphins+145

2 units each
    Last edited by Underdog88; 10-10-2008, 01:58 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Rams+7+105 1sth

1.5 units

longshot

Rams+345 1sth
    Chargers-225
    Browns+14.5-290

1 to win 7.65 units

Was considering the Rams full game as well, but I may just look into it @ the half. The Rams are a bad team, but look @ their schedule! @Eagles, vs NYG, @Sea, vs Buff. Rough! They won the first half vs the Bills, who were in a potential letdown spot. This is definitely a potential letdown spot for the Skins- just not sure the rams can hang for a full game. The Skins laying this many points is still silly to me considering they haven't won a game by more than a td this season. Playing the ML in the parlay because the Skins have lost the half su in 3 of their games (vs NYG, Saints & Eagles). They won 1sth by 3 vs the Cards & 7 vs Dallas. Could have had the hook @-120, but I'd rather get the plus money on the straight 7.

Comment

I am leaning Lambs 1H as well....off a bye week and going against a team who could be in a letdown spot, but Lambs are such a horrid team....1H seems like a better option. I was thinking full game all week, BUT, that just gives that ****ty team more time to blow it. If they're down over a TD at the half, more than likely they don't cover the game line either, and i wouldn't be surprised at all to see Wash hovering around leading by 7 or 10 points and then hanging a late TD on a worn out STL defense, OR the ****ty STL offense just giving up a defensive score.

Curious as to what you see in the Jags though that leads you to take them to win @ Denver today. I'm not real high on Denver, although the D has shown signs of improvement....but JAX is a BAD team, imho...and the Steelers just plain manhandled them in their own house last Sun night.

Comment

Yeah Stif, my thoughts as well- I have to think Bulger comes in with a chip on his shoulder, & with the coach change maybe they show a little more heart. Never easy to make this play, but I have to bite based on the situation & inflated line.

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        Curious as to what you see in the Jags though that leads you to take them to win @ Denver today. I'm not real high on Denver, although the D has shown signs of improvement....but JAX is a BAD team, imho...and the Steelers just plain manhandled them in their own house last Sun night.

The Jaguars are in a must win situation. Both teams have bad pass defenses, but Jax has the edge in the run game. Denver is allowing 5.2 ypc/ 134 per game. In the Jags 3 losses vs Buffalo, Tenn & Pitt, the run game was stifled. Those were alltop 10 defenses in the game. In their wins, they were able to run the ball effectively. Denver started the season on fire offensively, but that will happen when you face Oakland, SD & the Saints. They have struggled scoring the past 2 games (19 pts @KC, 16 vs TB), I think Cutler has really gotten a ton of credit for lighting up bad defensive teams- The Saints are 27th in the league vs the Pass, SD is dead last! Denver is 30th, so if the Jags get the run game going, I think he could have a solid game as well. Scheffler is out, Royal is a gametime decision. Don't put too much stock into injuries most of the time, but they are a big part of this offense....
        Last edited by Underdog88; 10-12-2008, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Maybe you're right, but I honestly think JAX is not much more than cellar dweller this year till they prove otherwise, so I had to play DEN is a pick the winner situation.

Surprised to see you Indy too. They're bad, lol, and they've been severely beaten physically every time I've seen them step on the field this year. I bought into BALT even at the very reduced line of +3.5. Which of course means Indy will find a way to win by 20+ today.

Oh yea, kinda sorta tailed you on the NYJ/CIN under...as in I never would have really noticed it was a good play (I'm hung over and wasn't going to cap any totals today, lol) until I saw you on it....so I looked and liked what I saw :thumbs:

Comment

GL bud

:beerbang:
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

gl udog. get it rollin:thumbs:

Comment

fre it up Dog!

GL!
                :beerbang:
                ...toke on...

Comment

Thanks guys! the rest....

Lions+14-120

Raiders+7.5-110

Lions/Vikings o23-105 1sth

Fins/Texans o23-105 1sth

3 units each

Lions+575
                  Chargers-225

1 to win 8.75 units

Comment

looks like you were right about the colts having a statement game:beerbang:

Comment

Thanks Daws! OMG Rams 1sth ML :beerbang:

Fins/Texans o22.5 2ndh

2 units

Comment

Lions+250 2ndh
                        Bears team o10.5-135
                        Eagles team o23

1 to win 10 units

Comment

PackHawks o44

Boys/Cards o53.5

3 units each

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

Boys/Cards o53.5

3 units each
                            wow did you get the worst of that line by more than a FG........i got it at 50 on Tuesday.....hopefully it sails over by a long shot and the 3.5 points don't cornhole you....
                            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                              wow did you get the worst of that line by more than a FG........i got it at 50 on Tuesday.....hopefully it sails over by a long shot and the 3.5 points don't cornhole you....
                              :laughing: .....they may not hit Over 5.3 points today....:laughing:
                              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                              X