TGOLD's rookie party, week 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGOLD's rookie party, week 6

Hey guys, been reading for a while, trying to take in some info and thought I'd have a go posting my picks with a little insight. GL to all! All plays are 1 unit

Jax +3.5 (-120) @ Denver
    I've gotta think that JAX is ready to really take off now as an AFC powerhouse. Broncos' luck and lack of defense is gonna come back to haunt them soon - we got a taste of it vs. KC two weeks ago. Love the +3.5 hook here

Car @ TBay -1 (-110)
    Good bounce back opportunity for the Bucs who seem to be in every game. I think this game will be close; Carolina has a great run/pass balance, but Tampa's D should be able to put some pressure on Delhomme so give me the home team in a squeaker.

Pats @ Chargers -6 (-105)
    I just don't trust the Pats sans Brady, especially on the road. LT gets hot early here and SD takes this by 10+ IMHO

Bungles +6 @ NYJ (-115)
    Palmer looks solid and the bumbling Bungles played well against Dallas last week. Jets, IMO are overrated in the wake of the 'Zona game and Ocho-Dumbo finds the endzone FINALLY this week

Pack +2 @ SEA (-110)
    I took the Pack last week and got burned, I think they're due. Still don't trust the 'hawks even with the return of those receivers. They made no impact last week (granted, versus one of the best teams in the league) and this is a must-win for Green Bay after a couple of duds.

4-1 for the week, pretty happy with that and the Bengal miss came late in the game and wasn't helped by the Palmer injury. Looking forward to next week! GL to all!:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
    X