Packers +100 2 units
    Cards +6 1.5 units
    49'ers +6 1 unit
    Jags +3 ev 1.5 units
    TB bucs -1 1.5 units
    Colts -3.5 2.5 units
    Colts o21 1 unit
    Saints o27 1.5 units

I'll be honest and post my parlay too...
    Colts / Saints / Vikings/ Jets ML parlay - 2.5 to win 5

Degenerate parlay...
    Saints o27
    jets o24.5
    bucs/panthers o38
    lions u17
    colts ML

0.7 unit to win 11

Parlays are sucker bets... but they generally work pretty well for me. I really like the Colts against Baltimore, at home, Colts taking momentum from last week, and they generally play baltimore well. Colts are due for a game where their offense is finally firing.

Liking the bucs at home, they've been impressive this season, with their losses being close games.

Packers even money against Seattle, I'm taking that. Seattle is a different team at home yes, but I still don't like them.

Takin the points at home with the Cards against a dallas team that has been pretty sketchy in their victories. If I had balls I'd use the pick the winner system.

9'ers ... I'll take the points with a solid home team that is playing a team traveling across the country.

Jags playing a Denver squad that has not shown up on defense. Jags are legit, Denver isn't.

Net +10.5 units so far...

Came so close to hitting the degen parlay - Bucs/Panthers should've gone over 38, that 4th quarter both teams blew it as far as scoring points.

Comment

net +15 units so far :beerbang:

Comment

Add patriots team o20 2 units

Comment

Working...
        X