X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond's Week 6 Picks!

NFL YTD: 0-0-0

5 * Atlanta Falcons v Chicago Bears - Chicago Bears -3.0 @ 2.00

Although Atlanta is playing really good this season, I can't see Michael Turners run game doing much against the Bears defense who is ranked 4th against the run. Also I think Kyle Orton is starting to improve a lot, my only worry is how many times he will get sacked in this game, but if they can limit Abraham from sacking Orton I believe they will be able to give Orton enough time to take advantage of the rather weak Atlanta secondary.

5 * New Orleans Saints v Oakland Raiders - New Orleans Saints -6.5 @ 1.86

New Orleans really need to get a win here after that close loss last week a win here could help a lot. Although Oakland will be coming off their bye, I just can't see a new coach doing much to get the win in the dome. Also the Saints have been rather good against the rush which I expect Oakland to lean on heavily, espically considering the interim coach who focuses much on the offensive line I believe. The Saints proved to me they are more than capable of preventing a good rushing attack last week when they limitted Adrian Peterson to less than 40 yards on the ground. If Oakland is to win this game they need to do it in the air, Or let New Orleans make all the mistakes which they have done alot this season. I can't really see that happening though.

5 * San Francisco 49ers v Philidelphia Eagles - San Francisco 49ers +4.5 @ 1.90

Firstly with Brian Westbrook out for this game I'm straight away liking the 49ers. Also Philidelphia have been shocking in the redzone for the last two weeks. The interesting part of this game will be Frank Gore v Eagles run D. I think thats where the game will be won and loss.

I'm looking at other games as well will post soon...
    Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

3 * Tampa Bay Buccaneers v Carolina Panthers - Tampa Bay -1.5 @ 1.90

Jeff Garcia didn't look too bad against Denver last week when he came in. I'm guessing he is starting here today. Also I like the run in Tampa with Ernest Graham and Warrick Dunn sharing the load. Carolina hasn't played too crash hot on the road they lost to Minnesota and were very very lucky to get out of San Diego with the win. Although Smith is back now and will make the passing game easier for the panthers, I cant go against the home team here.

Comment

Totally agree w/ The Saints Game BeyondTheGame. I feel the Refs stiffed The Saints on Monday Night. Leaving a very bad taste in there mouths. They did make some costly turnovers.
      Also cannot see them losing 2 games in a row at home!!! Brees will smoke the secondary!!!
      I feel they roll and they roll big!!!:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Comment

5 * San Diego Chargers v New England Patriots - San Diego Chargers -6.5 @ 1.90

San Diego are coming back home after a shock loss against Miami, and a loss here would put them in a deep hole as they have their big trip coming up of going to the east coast to play Buffalo then off to London for the Saints. This will be an important game for them to win. New England were pretty good against, the 49ers last week, but giving up 5 sacks and conceeding 3 TD passes to the 49ers isn't a good sign to me. Sure they picked off a few balls, but I doubt Phillip Rivers who has 4 INT's this season will be picked off more than once here today. The key in this game will be the San Diego offensive line and how they handle the pass rush of the Pats - If they win this battle, they will have the best chance possible to win here today.

Comment

Working...
        X