No announcement yet.

Raiders & Saints whats up w/ this line?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders & Saints whats up w/ this line?

Hey Guys Been a while. Just not understanding The Raiders Saints line, Saints -6 & 1/2.

As you all know i am no Football Handicapper. Specialties are Baseball & Hockey. Just don't get the line. In my Honest Opinion, I beleive the Saints will be at least a 10 point to 20 point winner here. Am i missing Something Here?

Besides the added fact of the Saints coming off a Monday night Loss to The Vikings!

Any Help would be greatly appreciated. Thinking of going large on this one!!!:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Took the Saints -6 bought the half . Risiking $600 to get back $500. DECISION IS MADE AND REALLY LOVE THE SAINTS!!!

ALSO ADD THIS TEASER

Wager type : Teaser Teaser : FB 4T 12PT -120 TL Select #1 : NFL Football for Game New Orleans Saints 10/12/2008 1:00 PM - (EST) Spread +5 for Game Select #2 : NFL Football for Game Dallas Cowboys/Arizona Cardinals 10/12/2008 4:15 PM - (EST) Total Points OVER 40½ for Game Select #3 : NFL Football for Game Green Bay Packers 10/12/2008 4:15 PM - (EST) Spread +13 for Game Select #4 : NFL Football for Game New England Patriots/San Diego Chargers 10/12/2008 8:15 PM - (EST) Total Points OVER 32 for Game Amount : Risking 125.00 To Win 104.17 USD

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Comment

Add on, Taking the Over in the 2nd half of the Miami Houston game over 22 & 1/2 for $150. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Comment

dnaw....what's up.......:beerbang:..........you need to report directly to the NHL forum......:thumbs:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thats Good Flyers. Funny!!!! I will be passing through time to time. Just cannot dedicate myself Full time anymore. Have way to much going on. Good Luck w/ your NHL Season & Kick some ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Comment

New Orleans on it's way to cashing w/ 1 min left for $500 also 2nd half total cashes for $150. w/ teaser pending!!!

+$650 w/ 1 pending!!!

Comment

Welcome to the NFL
              Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
              -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Nice to see you around Dave, and nice call on the Saints :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks Stifler. Updating from Last Week.

1-0-0 ats + $500

1-0-0 Teasers + $ 104.17

2nd Half Total + $150:thumbs: :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X