Oakland at New Orleans
    Pic: Oakland/New Orleans...Over 47 1/2

Carolina at Tampa Bay
    Pic: Carolina/Tampa Bay...Over 36 1/2

Jacksonville at Denver
    Pic: Jacksonville/Denver...Under 48

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor!

:thumbs:

Got a similar card!
    NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
    NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
    Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

Thanks...Drigger..Thanks...Well Hope All is Having a Good Day..!!

S0-S0 on Games for Me..(4-6 Early)...Looks Like the Dallas/Arizona Game is a Wild One...Dallas Fans Love the Last Call by Refs...Arizona Fans Hate the Call then the Timeout But Block the Kick then Makes Second...That will give ya Heartburn..!!..Then a Blocked Punt Turns into a Arizona Win..Wild

SUNDAY NITE GAME:

New England at San Diego

This Should be a Good Game Tonite and it is Not Often that New England is a Dog (But that is a Large Reason to the QB Position as we Know and Playing San Diego at their House)....So Here some of the Reasons to Go with Each Team.

New England: New England Has Won 13 of the Last 15 Meetings and The Underdog is 5-1 ATS the Last 6 Games Played.So If You Like Those Trends/Facts then New England would be Your Pick (New England also Stayed Out West from Last Weeks Game)

San Diego: San Diego is 8-1 ATS the Last 9 Games at Home...and New England is Only 2-8 ATS the Last 10 Games Played Overall. So if you Like Those Trends/Facts then San Diego is Your Pick..

Total: OVER is 4-1 in New England's Last 5 Road Games (Just Seems They Play even Better when New Eng is Booed) and OVER is 4-1 in San Deigo Last 5 Games Overall Played.

So Pick your One you Like But Everytime I Pick Against New England I get my Butt Handed to Me and I Do think the Offenses will sent it Over and this Game Comes Down to a FG..So..

Pic: New England +6 1/2

Pic: New England/San Diego...Over 44 1/2

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Net was Down

NY Giants at Cleveland
        Pic: Cleveland +9
        Pic: NY Giants/Cleveland...Under 43

Football Time..!!

Comment

do i know u?

Violence Rules The Day

Comment

I Don't Know...Do I Know U..???...

Good to See ya...BOL...Bro..!!

Comment

Working...
            X