~~ BIFF'S NFL - WEEK 6 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NFL - WEEK 6 ~~

I like the afternoon games much much more than I do w/ the big morning spreads. To start I have a couple that are good enough for some action. I more than likely will have 2-3 more plays this afternoon, so only these 2 for now. Good today everyone!

2% SPREAD ($650) = BEARS -3 (+110)

2% TOTAL ($650) = PANTHERS @ BUCS - UNDER 38 (-120)

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Biff- GL!....MasterL is on the Bears as well.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks Flyers... (who's masterL?) shame that comeback from the Bears was too little too late for me to cover. So it's a split to start the day. Hopefully won't be the same story this afternoon.

2% SPREAD ($650) = JAGUARS +3 (-105)

2% SPREAD ($650) = EAGLES -4 (-120)

Comment

Spoke too soon, there is little doubt now that Matt Ryan is a top 20 NFL quarterback. Congrats to the Falcons!

Comment

Nice job today Biff!!
          NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
          MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
          MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
          NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
          Updated on 01/13/18
          ---
          One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Some small action on the game tonight. Don't want to ruin a perfectly good day, but I do like the Chargers tonight. Without Brady, Patriots do lose a sense of identity on offense and seem prime to struggle under the lights. I think San Diego steps up on defense and Jammer can shut Moss down. I think Gates and LT have better games than most think. Even so, I hope they use Sproles before the game gets out of hand. Good Luck to all those with action tonight!

1% SPREAD ($375) - CHARGERS -6 (-110)

Comment

great job this year on your NFL stuff...:thumbs:

SDG looking good early....i have them at -5 1/2......their D stinks and always worries me though....
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

You're right Flyers... in fact since the opportunity has presented itself, I'm making a very uncharacteristic move, but I'm listening to my gut as I'm still left with a squeamish feeling about the Chargers in the 2nd half. They can blow 'em late, and this is a big enough window for me. Hobbes will be back and they're starting with the ball. Gulp.

1% SPREAD 2nd HALF ($375) = PATRIOTS +3 (+100)

Comment

The insurance did not pay off tonight. It was 1 yard away from doing so though. I'd make that play in a heartbeat if I was offered it again. That's how I keep myself in check, I ask myself if I'd make all the plays I made again. If there are some I say no, I write down why. The only one I might regret is the Bears. But I still think they could win that game 60% of the time. A solid gain on the day (+$1,300) with a 4-2 record.

Comment

I'll admit, all the Giants' streaks have me a little worried, as streaks will always come to an end, and with the crazy **** that happens on MNF, tonight very well could be the night for the Giants to snap their road winning and covering streak. That's why I usually only put down 1% down on MNF. However, if the Browns win or even cover, they're going to have to do something they haven't been able to do yet this year. For me, seeing is believing in the NFL. The fact that Cleveland is going to be "pumped up" for a MNF game only goes so far... and not far enough in my book. Good Luck to everyone with action tonight.

1% SPREAD ($375) = GIANTS -7 (-120)

Comment

Browns have their two longest pass plays of the year already in this game and it's 4 min into the 2nd quarter... this is the crazy ****. :nuts:

Comment

Working...
                      X