Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Sunday Ingame***

Quick tds by TB & Cincy. Oakland & Falcons up 3 early.....:beer2:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Rams suck :puke: :laughing:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
      Rams suck :puke: :laughing:
      I never thought I'd say this but put Rosenfels back in! Schaub with 2 INTs!!!! :puke:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Rams are terrible:puke:

Fins & Indy with TDs :beerbang:

Comment

Still early, but Matt Ryan looks great. Have Bears ml that was tied to the Gators & I'm nervous- seems as if Atlanta is going to have their way with the Bears secondary.

Comment

Peyton is back

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              Peyton is back
              banged up 2ndary in the Ravens but yes he seems to be back, I think he wont be right all year, just banged up and his line is not complete.

Miami and their gadget plays are slaying me, its crazy I kinda like it

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

LMFAO.....CIN with 13 yards of offense.......and Udog told Nigel and me that the season "wouldn't be that bad".........:ohman:......

they suck...
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Rams are terrible:puke:

:
                  dude- you can insert like 9 teams in that sentence.....Bengals, Rams, Houston, Lions....

Comment

you can't stop Ryan Fitzpatrick, you can only hope to contain him.....or hold him to 8 yards passing.....:laughing:

im sure chad johnson is all fired up that he has Q-unit trying to throw the ball to him....:laughing:

Comment

well excsuuuuuuuuse me FF :beer2:

Pretty sure the Bears lose. They are playing retarded. The Lions defense is playing ok, but Minny is also playing dumb with the fumle inside the 5 yd line. I think the Dolphins/Texans are going to continue scoring, possible 2ndh play on the over.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        you can't stop Ryan Fitzpatrick, you can only hope to contain him.....or hold him to 8 yards passing.....:laughing:

im sure chad johnson is all fired up that he has Q-unit trying to throw the ball to him....:laughing:
                        dude he WISHES i was throwing the ball to him, I'm deadly accurate

whats with the random dig? I have no affiliation with the Bungles lol

other than taking them ML today

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Pretty sure the Bears lose. They are playing retarded. The Lions defense is playing ok, but Minny is also playing dumb with the fumle inside the 5 yd line. I think the Dolphins/Texans are going to continue scoring, possible 2ndh play on the over.
                          If Matt Schaub can figure out who is on his team and who isn't they might actually find the end zone.....

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post

whats with the random dig? I have no affiliation with the Bungles lol

:
                            mlehhhh....it was between you and MasterL and i just decided you had the weaker of the 2 arms.....:laughing:

well after 49 minutes and 10 seconds the dude is out of the review booth and has a call for us in the bears game

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

they should trade for Ronnie Brown, he seems to be a better QB at this point

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                              X