Plays - getting in early before lines change

Rams +7
    Steelers -10
    Donkeys +3

Leans

Browns +7
    Bills Pk
    Dolphins -3

Good luck Ball games, been riding hot, keep up the good work pal..

Comment

Week 7 Plays

Rams +7 - if Romo is playing Orlando Pace is not, I hate this bet. In fact, if I can get the cowboys at 7 or less, i'd take it the other way. W

Steelers -10 - Cincy plays pitt well at full strength, this team is decimated, dont think fitzpatrick has the tools to orchestrate the dreaded backdoor cover either. Like pitt to roll and put this one away early. W

Donkeys +3 - Think the wrong team is favored here, the pats wont be able to keep pace on offense, they will try to muddle the game and limit possessions, but this team is no longer equipped to power run and control the clock, if cutler plays mistake free, they should win this one handily. L

ADDS:

Browns +7.5 - Cleveland should be in the game so long as they can somewhat limit the running game, lost in their win against the super bowl champion new york football giants on monday night, is the ease with which Jacobs and Co. ran the ball on them. W

Bills Pk - Bills are a solid solid team playing at home against the cross country chargers, I like them to be on the winning side of a tight game. W

Indy -1 - Is Indy Indy again? I hope so, ill take em to win. L

Carolina -3 - Solid Defense, home team, well rounded offense, against a team putting two new pieces in for the first time in a while, and with a banged up Reggie Bush...think they control both lines and win, so ill lay the 3. Is this the game Stevonne Smith goes for 200 yds? W

Other Plays:

Mia ML -145 - Could be a FG fest, but like the fins to win the game, they are for real and could have won last week on the road very easily.

ML PARLAY: HOU(+400) PITT-440 BUCS-500 - 1 for .84 units - Orlofski doesnt scare me, Fitzpatrick doesnt scare me, Seneca Wallace doesnt scare me...2 out of 3 I get at home too...Like it.
      Last edited by JoeyBallgame; 10-20-2008, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Ballgames....Very nice job again pal...You're turning out to be a very nice asset to this board, keep up the good work

:beerbang: Here's to hoping we're on the same side tonight and tomorrow night...Good luck with whatever you play my friend..

Comment

I've got Tb tonight, big...Who you like tonight?? Any thoughts?

Comment

UPDATED YTD

YTD GOING INTO WEEK 8 -

13-4

Comment

Working...
            X