Strong Plays (2-0)(+4.00 units)
    Regular Plays (5-1)(+3.90 units)

Overall (7-3)(+1.30 units)

FOR THE SEASON

Best Bets (3-6)(-10.80 units)
    Strong Plays (11-2)(+17.60 units)
    Regular Plays (20-8)(+11.20 units)

Overall (34-16)(+18.00 units)

Topped of a nice week with an easy winner with Cleveland over the NY Giants on Monday Night Football. If only my Best Bets had a better record, I would be having a great season, but they are not. Bottom line is being plus 18 units which is unreal for me in the NFL. Let’s hope my good luck continues in week seven. Here we go.

I will have to admit I have been doing extremely good this year and I am due for a really bad week and something is telling me that this could be the week. So even though I really like my picks, be careful if you follow them. Just a gut feeling about this week.

NFL Week Seven

Carolina -3 vs New Orleans (best bet)…………I have been a Saints fan this year, taking them many times, but my gut is telling me they get blown out at Carolina this week. I would love to wait and see if this line drops to 2.5, but I don’t want to chance it going to 3.5 in case of a three point win by Carolina, although I think it won’t matter. I like both teams this year, but I really feel home field makes a gigantic difference in this one. I will follow my gut instincts and lay my cash on the Panthers.

New England -3 vs Denver (best bet)………….I usually don’t post and play a MNF game this early, but I want to lock in this line at three, not sure which direction it will go, but I feel good with three. I still feel the Pats are going to win their division. Pats got killed last week, but that was on the road at San Diego who was due for a great game. I think Denver might be getting a little too much credit and if they are going to lose the chances of it happening are much more great on the road rather than at Mile High. Pats have a chip on there shoulder and need this win. Let’s not forget that despite the injuries, the Pats still have one of the best coaches in football and he generally gets the most of our his players. Patriots have much to prove in front of a national audience and they will do it this week.

Chicago -3 vs Minnesota (strong play)…………..We all know the Vikes have a great defense and the Bears usually struggle on offense, so offhand it sounds like a good idea to grab the Vikes and the points, but in the words of Lee Corso “Not so fast my friends” I don’t think Minnesota is as good as people think, something is just not right with them…they should be much better. I have always said in years past that the Bears are always over-rated, but this year I get the feeling they are better than expected. Home field makes the difference in this game as well. It will be tough, but worst I get is a push as the Bears win by at least three and probably more.

Colts +2 vs Green Bay (strong play)………………..Always scary going against the Packers at home, but I really feel although QB Rogers of the Pack is doing ok, that this is just not the same team without Favre. The magic seems gone. In the meantime, Manning who did not play during the preseason and has looked mortal early on, is finally playing like he is supposed to. Will he continue improving or will he struggle at Green Bay with their defense? This is one of those games where I am completely right or else I am way off base and Manning has a horrible game, throws four picks and the Packers roll. It is amazing how most of the time when I am wrong….I am really, really wrong. I say Colts offense clicks and they outscore the Packers. Colts 34-24.

The rest of these are my usual one unit (regular plays) that I just like to have fun with and cannot resist.

Oakland +3 vs Jets (regular play)………There is a reason this line is only three. Raiders actually have a chance to win this game.

Kansas City +9 vs Tennessee (regular play)……………Too much being said about Tennessee being the only undefeated team in the league and having a week off to prepare. Nothing is ever that easy in the NFL on the road. Tennessee will win the game, but it will be much closer than most think over the pathetic Chiefs.

Baltimore +3 vs Miami (regular play)…………..I am a Dolphins fan and I will tell you Miami is not as good as people think. They are improved, but they are still not a good, good team yet. And I know Baltimore is not as bad as everybody thinks. Baltimore should win this game.

San Diego +1 vs Buffalo (regular play)…………..I cannot help but feel Buffalo is over-rate a little bit. They are an improved team, but they not yet in the same class as San Diego. Talent will win out in the end of a close game here. It won’t be easy at an improved Buffalo team, but they will get the job done.

That is all for week number seven in the NFL. This week scares me. Good Luck Everybody!!

I played the Colts too, but got em at -1
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
    X