Hooking Chalk in week 7...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooking Chalk in week 7...

Missed last week, was in attendance at the JET game against the lowly bungals, but back in action here...

record:
    YTD 7-5
    Underdog ML's-2-4
    Over-all:+.25 units....
    All plays as usual 1 unit, unless otherwise noted....

Buffalo -1...Don't like west coast teams playing on the east coast...Secondly, there will be no chambers, I'll take the surprising bills to win the game straight..Parrish back, edwards back, like it. Also, public is on SD to the tune of 65%, yet the line moved in Buffalo's favor..Shady line movement makes me like it even more...

Pitt -9...Umm how exactly is Cincy gonna score here..Housh banged up, no palmer..Dick Lebeau(steelers d coordinator) will have a great scheme here and cut off the intermediate routes and dare fitzpatrick to throw long which is not in his best interests.. Zero running game, think pitt rolls here...

Balt +3...Balt gonna be angry after the drubbing they took at the hands of the colts...Penningtons ball is in the air too long against these fast, strong animals and ronnie will find running room at a minimum..

Minn +3...think the bears are a little overrated, but i also think the vikings are a little overrated. Adrian Peterson is the difference here in my opinion and this is as close to a must-win this early in the season as you can get...

SF +10...Giants showed their at least a little human...Think they control the tempo by pounding Gore and make it difficult for the gmen to cover this double digit number...SCARY

Det +9.5 Another scary one, but why exactly is a team with one win laying 9.5 points again?/ I kow the lions are horrendous and orlovsky is the starting qb, but im liking the points here.

Indy -1..Tough road fav here...Colts look like their back in their groove....Rodgers still a little dinged up, scary betting against the pack in Lambeau, but the colts can do it..

TB -10...How exaclty are the hawks gonna score here...No Branch, no Hassleback, against arguably a top 2 or 3 defense...Ill lay it and hope for a blowout which i think happens...

No Plays and reasons:
    Jets -3...jets opened at -3.5, the public is on them at an 82% clip, yet the line dropped to 3...Why is that? I dont know the reason, but when I see that sort of thing I would usually take the other side, but Ill make it a no play because ill be in my favre jersey and dont wanna have money on the raiders...
    Clev+7.5..at first glance this looks like a great play which is exactly why i looked into it a little more...public on clev at only a 59% clip, but the line has moved in the opposite direction...Dont really have a good read here because of that and its just like the NFL to screw with us and Wash, who lost outright to a terrible st.louis team and clev who beat the unbeatable gia team to have the redskins come back and blow out the browns...The shady line movement makes it a no play....

ILL BE BACK BEFORE GAMETIME FOR A PARLAY, JUST WANNA DO SOME RESEARCH FOR IT... Good luck with whatever you guys play....I wish everyone the best and catch you guys before gametime...Good luck
    Hook!!!

BOL

NICE WRITEUPS...

:beerbang: Couldn't bring myself to betting against the Giants, they may be an angry champion this week in the Meadowlands. :beerbang:

Comment

Probably with you on BUF, PIT, IND! Gl to all your plays!
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

3-2 so far today..Started out 3-0, but a late *%***** safety cost me a push in the SF game.

See how these late games work-out, i see a little glimpse in hopefully a back-door by Det for those of us who were crazy/stupid enough to take those heartless wonders..Glad I laid off my Jets, not looking to sharp out there today...Good luck to all of you in these late games, be back for later to update my record...Peace fellas and happy sunday...:thumbs:

Comment

GL man. Responded to your question in my thread!!!
          NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
          MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
          MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
          NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
          Updated on 01/13/18
          ---
          One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Ty Drake..You too bro...Adding an additional 2 units on TB tonight at -10, but the 32 units I just added I had to buy the hook to -10 again..

So I have 3 units total ON TB tonight at -10...Be back to update..peace!!

Comment

4-3-1 yesterday, ugly push in the TB game, of course they get the backdoor snarbage...

YTD-11-8
              Underdog ML 2-4

Over-all Units: +1.25 Units..

Tonights game...

Den +3 1 unit

Den ML 1 units=1.25 units...

Good luck tonight with whatever you play ladies and gentlemen....:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
              X