X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeVeLs Looks Week 7

Updated Record...7-7-1

1 unit each...

Saints +3- Brees is really an unbelievable QB, and he will get Colston, Shockey, and Patten all back this week. That is quite a few weapons to add. Sure their defense is pretty bad, but this offense can keep up with anybody in the NFL, I'll take the FG spread and hope their offense is just too much for Carolina.

Viks +3.5(-123)- Two pretty similar teams, and I'm still waiting on Peterson's break out game(would be nice for fantasy purposes also) and Minnys D should keep them at least close most of this game.

49ers+10- Although they are 2-4 I still think their offense is better then they have been playing...could be playing with fire with an embarrassed Giants team after last Monday, but hopefully this is enough points.

Titans-0.5/Pitt -1.5 teaser/TB-2.5(9.5 pt teaser)- I normally really do not like betting against home dogs, and try to avoid teasers....but KC, Cincy, and Seattle are really 3 terrible teams right now playing against 3 great teams, so I'm gonna take my chances to not have to worry about the high spreads...

GL on your plays.
    Last edited by LeVeLs; 10-17-2008, 08:12 AM.

hope

you win em all except the saints...BOL

Comment

Like all 3 pal and im on it!!!! Lets do it kid:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
      X