TGold Week 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGold Week 7

Chargers pk (1st half): Bills are notorious slow starters and come on strong in the second half....1 unit

Bills pk (game): See above. Coming off the bye + Jauron's always-solid half time adjustments hopefully gives them the second half edge....1 unit

Chiefs +9: Think TEN wins outright but laying too many points at Arrowhead, a very tough stadium to win in, let alone blow a team out. Hoping that no LJ is a non-factor in this game....1 unit

Colts -2: IMO, the Colts are back and the Lambeau edge doesn't seem to be as profound as it did in days gone by. When the Colts have been strong this year, it's been behind Manning's arm so I don't think the loss of Addai is a big deal here. JA's been struggling all year and going with Rhodes shouldn't be much of a downgrade....2 units

CLE/WAS Over42: Browns offence seems to be getting it going and I think Coach Zorn probably laid into his team after the STL drubbing last week. Offensive lines play well here and this game nears 50pts IMO....1 unit

Cowboys -7: Pick the winner. I look for Witten and Barber to be huge in this game. Rams are gonna have a hard time choosing which 'Boys receiver/te/rb to cover and Johnson makes the smart throws....1 unit

GL to all!

Interesting play...SD first half, and Buff for the game...! GL :thumbs:

Comment

I'm a big Bills fan, so going against them on anything is a bit tough to swallow, but looking at the way they've played this year, I think it's smart $$$.

Add Washington -7.5

Comment

Last one...for now

Saints +3...more weapons for Brees...SCARY! Also, Panthers have some OL injury issues

Comment

Missed on the SD first half play. Buffalo really showed up to play early (wish I could've seen it on TV! Damn blackout!) and Edwards threw all over the Chargers' defence. Hoping that my BUF pk (game) pick holds so that I even out on the game.

P.S. How soon till Dallas turns to Romo????:bang:

Comment

Working...
          X