SUNDAY FOOTBALL:

Dallas at St Louis
    Pic: Dallas -8

Minnesota at Chicago
    Pic: Chicago -3

New Orleans at Carolina
    Pic: Carolina -3

Detroit at Houston
    Pic: Houston -10..(Of the 8 Games that Spread was Doub Figs..All 8 Dogs Covered in 2009..Changes in this Game)

Cleveland at Washington
    Pic: Washington -7

Baltimore at Miami
    Pic: Miami -3

Indianapolis at Green Bay
    Pic: Indianapolis -1

Picked 7 Games....All Favorites...Time will Tell...BOL to ya All..!!

Dallas at St Louis
    Pic: Dallas/St Louis...Over 44 1/2

San Francisco at NY Giants
    Pic: San Francisco/NY Giants...Over 46 1/2

Minnesota at Chicago
    Pic: Minnesota/Chicago...Over 37 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Last edited by Thor24; 10-20-2008, 11:07 PM.
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

...I Will Update when the Games are Over....

SUNDAY NITE GAME:

Seattle at Tampa Bay

Even Though Teams in 2008 have Not Covered Well.. (0-8 Before Today if Teams are Double Dig Favorites)..But I Like Tampa Bay to Win this Game by 2 TDs and the Total to Reach the Low 40's...Seattle is Banged Up..But I Really don't Think Tampa Bay will Overlook Them with Coach Gruden Hounding Them Every Day...Plus I Don't Think QB Frye will be Ready to Play on the Road at Tampa Bay..with Hasselbeck Out...NOW..T Bay has Never Beat Seattle at Home Losing All 4 Games and Going 1-7 SU VS Them..But the 2 Games in 2008 that Seatlle has Played Buffalo (Lost 34-10) and NY Giants (Lost 44-6)...Seattle has Not Played Well on the East Coast Losing Both Games by Double Figures Even with a Healthy Team to Start the Year Vs Buffalo....Tonite will be their Best Chance to Better That Stat...I Know the Game Screams for the Under But I Think it Makes it to 40-to-42 Points..So...

Pic: Tampa Bay -10 1/2

Pic: Seattle/Tampa Bay...Over 38 1/2

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 10-19-2008, 06:28 PM.
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

After A 0-2 Sunday Nite...See if I can get a 2-0 Monday Nite..:sm:

(4-2) Denver at (3-2) New England

Pic: Denver +3

Pic: Denver/New England...Under 48 1/2

GL to All Here at PredictEm and Those Looking in on the Net..!!..:sm:

Football Time..!!

Comment

I Was Lucky to have a 1-1 Nite...Thanks to 1/2 Point...

...YTD...38-27-2..Preseason Overall

...YTD...51-38-2..Reg Season Overall

BOL to All Rest of the Way

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
        X