~~ BIFF'S NFL - WEEK 7 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NFL - WEEK 7 ~~

So another crap day in college football, but that has led to success in the NFL, so looking to continue that today. Here are my two early picks. Got a couple brewing for the afternoon already. Good Luck to everyone today!

2% SPREAD ($650) - PANTHERS -3 (+105)

2% SPREAD ($650) - CHARGERS PK (-110)

--
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 10-19-2008, 12:04 PM.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

GL, like the panthers play
    NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

You should try and post earlier, Biff. :thumbs:

Interesting to see you on SD....GL! :thumbs:

Comment

Man did Rivers suck today. Talk about hit or miss with that guy. Next up, I'm on two small home puppies that I think should both win straight up. I know I'm putting my hand near the stove again with Oakland, but with Fargas and McFadden both healthy, I expect them to be competitive against Farve. Rodgers is doing enough to keep my trust with that shoulder.

2% SPREAD ($650) - RAIDERS +3 (+100)

2% SPREAD ($650) - PACKERS +3 (-110)

Comment

Rivers sucked today?? I don't think so...the guy was almost perfect threw 3 quarters. He threw a brutal late pick to but say he sucked is silly. Edwards played amazing for the Bills, and it was a close game until that pick...which would have been a go-ahead TD for the Bolts. It was a brutal pass, but not a brutal day by any stretch to anyone who watched the game. Maybe you mean the 1st half fumble? It was a very close game, and a very well played game by both teams for the most part.

GL this afternoon!
          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-19-2008, 03:23 PM.

Comment

I watched as much of the game as I could. Nationally the game was blacked out for most of the 1st half. As for the standard I hold Rivers to, yes I think he sucked. He holds the top passer rating, but he committed three turnovers (two fumbles). He did nothing to help his teams chances in the 4th quarter turning the ball over on both drives. I don't care how good you play for 3 quarters, if you drop the ball on the road in the 4th you'll lose. He only had 3 drives w/ 5 or more plays. Of coarse I'm throwing in his performance in with an overall horrible day for the San Diego offense. The top scoring team was definitely humbled some today. I see you were on them as well Johnny, tough game for us.
            Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 10-19-2008, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Another nice day Biff :)
              NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
              MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
              MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
              NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
              Updated on 01/13/18
              ---
              One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Thanks AKA... 3-1 on the day pulling in $1,270. I'll take it! :thumbs:

Raiders almost threw the game away AGAIN... but luckily they have the two biggest legs in the game in Seabass and Lechler. Indy was exposed again as a middle of the road offense that they are, and gimpy Rodgers continues to get it done. I am very intrigued by the MNF game, and more than likely will make some sort of play. LET'S GO RAYS!!!

Comment

Well after seeing the Red Sox finally sink, I think it's safe to say public backing of Boston teams is at an all time low right now. If there was ever a time you could get "value" on a Boston team, tonight could be it. Pats were embarrassed last week, I just don't seem letting that happen again. Maroney is out for the year now, but Morris has filled in nicely before. Denver has some big names in the secondary, but nothing to show for it. Moss WILL get more involved at some point, I like the chances of him doing it on MNF. Coin toss on paper, Denver holds alot of "trends" in this game that bettors look for, but I'm taking what I think is the better team at home to win SU. Good Luck to everyone with action tonight!

1% MONEYLINE ($375) - PATRIOTS (-140)

Comment

:prtytim:
                    NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Easy winna tampa! :thumbs:

Comment

:beerbang: