***UDoggie's MNF***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's MNF***

Just a horrible week for me, but I'm going to try and end it on a positive note....

Broncos +137

Broncos/Patriots u49-115

3 units each

Although everyone is saying the public is on the Broncos, I don't care. What is the reason why to play the Pats? Because the Broncos D is terrible? Guess what so is the Pats! Look at the numbers....

Pass Defense

Broncos- 255 passing yds allowed, 9tds, 2 ints. 7.8 yards per pass. 11 sacks

Patriots- 201 passing yds allowed, 9tds 4 ints. 8 yards per pass. 7 sacks

Run Defense

Broncos 5.1 ypc allowed, 137 per game

Patriots 4.6 ypc, 119 per game

Not too big of a difference if you ask me. The Patriots faced KC, NYJ, Mia, SF & SD. Denver also faced KC & SD, but faced Oak, NO, TB & Jax. IMO way tougher schedule...

Cassel is plain bad. I don't think he will be able to exploit the Denver D. As far as the under, I would think both teams look to establish the run & keep both defenses off the field. The Pats have averaged 18 ppg, & Denver's offense is banged up so I think this total is way inflated. That being said, parlay Pats & the over for easy cash :beerbang:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Dogg, I agree with your assessment...I usually take into considerstion that the public is on Den at a 65% clip, yet the line opened at 3.5 and is now at +3, but there really is no reason to take the pats here...Also, I guess the public has to be correct once in awhile...Im with ya on the ML and the line too...:beerbang: Here's to hoping we cash it bro, gl and keep up the good work..

Comment

Had me confused UDoggie

I had to read your post a couple times, when you said easy cash take Pats and the Over but then it all made since... You are moreless saying the same thing I say to others, bet the opposite of me and you will win!!!!! :thumbs:
      Famous quote: "Since when did I become the spokesperson for nappy-headed hos?" :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by KGB View Post
        I had to read your post a couple times, when you said easy cash take Pats and the Over but then it all made since... You are moreless saying the same thing I say to others, bet the opposite of me and you will win!!!!! :thumbs:

U did it! :smclap:
        "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

You can do anything if you put your mind to it!
          Famous quote: "Since when did I become the spokesperson for nappy-headed hos?" :laughing:

Comment

agree with Denver UD. Don't think the pats have anyone who can cover Marshall, with ellis Hobbs being the pats best cover man at what 5'9". Reports out of new England are that maroney is headed to the IR as well.
            NFL '12

Comment

Working...
            X