Monday Night is he for real ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night is he for real ??

Heyya guys been looking over the boards and most "pro's" are guessers just like me it seems. I used this guy the past 2 weeks and he is on fire !! http://www.predictem.com/forums/nfl-...ead-rules.html , anyone know anything about him ? He actually picked the exact score on the balt/tenn game two weeks ago !! He is hot , what's Mickey Mouse have tonight ?

anyone .. ?
    Last edited by Billy Barooooooo; 10-20-2008, 04:51 PM.

In before the LOCK.
    NCAAF: Record: 38-50-1 (-30.5 donuts) :bang:
    NFL: Record: 32-28-2 (+55 donuts)
    NBA: Record: 101-85-4 (+82 donuts) :thumbs:
    NCAAB: Records: 99-78-3 (+102 donuts) :beerbang:
    MLB: Record: 1-0-0 (+3 donuts)

1 donut = $100

Comment

does that mean he is good ? a lock ?

Comment

Tommy,
        Giving you the benefit of the doubt with a yellow card one day suspension!
        Please read the rules and if you violate them again you will be giving another little 100 day break!

Thanks for your time

BB:thumbs:
        "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

sorry just looking for a reputable guy :-(

Comment

Like I said maybe you mean no harm but please read the rules.

You want to fade someone go look for Quick Nicks picks on the internet!:laughing:

Feel free to post all the information you want just don't post links or TOUTS!

BB:thumbs:
            "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Well to make good here is some info for people I read

There are many conflicting stats in this game. The Broncos have won 16 of the past 19 games between the two including a 2006 meeting at Gillette. The Broncos are also 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 games in week 7, but just 7-22-1 ATS their last 30 games overall which is terrible! Fairing much worse against string teams at a 3-11 ATS clip as well. The Broncos are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. the AFC and 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games in October. You wouldn't think traveling to New England would help either as they are just 1-5 ATS in their last 6 road games but they are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 meetings in New England.

New England on the other hand comes in with similar conflicting trends. The Patriots are 18-5-1 ATS in their last 24 games in October and are 1-4 ATS vs. a team with a winning record. Looking bad of late they are just 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games overall and are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 vs. the AFC. Home cooking doesn't seem to help either as they are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 home games.

Comment

Working...
              X