8 EARLY LOOKS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 EARLY LOOKS

Week to forget on my end, and topping it off with a no play last night when I liked NE all week. Not to mention my ******* hurts from getting backdoored in the Hou and TB games. Another ugly card this week, but here's what I see.

SD -3 vs NO
    Hard game to cap beings that it is taking place in London (stupid). Both teams need the win in the worst way, and I lean to SD. Statistically NO has an edge in passing offense and passing defense, which should be a big edge to NO. Imo NO doesnt have the same run/pass threat that SD poses, which should allow the SD def to focus more on the pass. Secondly Bush is out which will take that big play presence off the field on not only offense, but special teams. Rain usually doesnt effect the passing game, so I'm not even taking that into consideration here.

Other than that I don't really see much. Atlanta is a pretty good team to be getting dogged that big, and NYG being dogged isnt bad even though theyve played nobody. I'm sure I will be on TB this wk just waiting on the line.

NYG/Pitt under 42.5
    Pitt has yet to give up more than 21 pts in a game all year. Both teams are a combined 8-4 going over the total, but both teams really havent played anyone this year. I expect this game to have somewhat of a playoff atmosphere, and to be played very hardnosed and physical. Getting the hook makes for a nice play.

Comment

Working...
    X