X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Week 8 NFL >>>

NFL YTD: 35-33, +18.12 Units

Ravens -6.5 -120 vs Raiders
    West/East 1:00 start...running team vs run defence, Raiders off a home win. Bad spot.

Eagles -8 -116 vs Falcons
    Atlanta bad on the road, in tough this week...weak secondary exposed by a healthier Philly offence, and the aggressive Philly defence causes trouble.

Panthers -3.5 -111 vs Cardinals
    West/East 1:00 start...Carloina good home team...Panthers pass defence holds again at home. Offence consistant enough for another win. Carolina not flashy or hyped, but they get **** done. Zona a joke on the road...bad spot for them.

Niners -4 -121 vs Seahawks
    Another Seattle fade..SF's had a tough schedule recently, and it gets alot easier in this home game against the bad hawks...a team SF has already beaten on the road. Seattle a brutal road team, and they have absolutely no offence. SF has played the Giants, Eagles and Pats tough in their last three games, and at home against the Seneca Wallaces, they are at least a TD better.

Steelers -2.5 -113 vs Giants
    Better team, who plays well at home...GMen questionable on the road.

Teaser: Eagles -2/Niners +2/Colts +11/CFL Stampeders -3.5/CFL Lions -7 @ +350

2 Units Each
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-23-2008, 08:52 AM.

GL JML loving BAL and CAR West/East 1pm start factor...Same thing i said when i played the Bills last week and seemed a lot of people were still on the Chargers..

Gmen get trounced by the Browns now they are questionable on the road lol, i do recall they are still like 12-1 on the road sick, dont know how that is questionable, tough game IMO waiting on line movement on that one.
    Last edited by Half-Man Half-Amazin; 10-22-2008, 02:56 PM.

Comment

yeah...questionable beacuse we haven't seen much of them on the road this year, and the one real test, in primetime no less was a bad showing. I agree...that road run last year was impressive though! It's a new year however, and Pittsburgh's a tough place to play...! Should be a good game.
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-22-2008, 04:14 PM.

Comment

JML- GL!....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

love Baltimore...

and the Eagles JML...can see that Pitt play as well but can't bet against my giants...BOL.

Comment

With ya on the Panthers, Niners and Steelers JML. GL! Any thoughts on BUF/MIA? I'll be rooting hard for the Edwards/Evans/Lynch trio and had to throw a little play on the Bills.

Comment

GL tomorrow JML, I'm on all those plays except for Philadelphia. Not sure how I feel there, but best of luck bud!
              NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
              MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
              MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
              NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
              Updated on 01/13/18
              ---
              One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Teaser: Pats -2/Jets -7

2 Units

Comment

Rare 2nd Half Play >>>

Bills +0.5 -105

2 Units

Comment

Working...
                  X