• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks FF, Rah :thumbs:

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    STL/NE Under was a winner....:thumbs:

forgot to post it but used a free play on it :thumbs:

Got a great line @Betus for the Clev/Jax 2ndh o21-115. Didn't want that hook & it would have been a 3 unit play, but as I was hitting submit, my computer went down. I get it back up & it's now 21.5 & juiced so I go to play it smaller & it goes off the board. :bang:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Hawks/49ers o19.5 2ndh

2 units

Comment

Sunday results....

7-6 +5.2 units

Dog ml 2-3 +1.5 units

Comment

nice job U-dog....:thumbs:

i got a 7-3 out of that discussion thread you started....looking forward to another one this week.....stupid ass bengals cost me the over in that game and the team over for 2 of the 3 dings today. they are just putrid and im done trying to guess when they will score or show up, let alone win a game.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Take the Bungles this upcoming week. Public will be pounding JAX into the ground as a road fave of what i'm sure will be over a TD. JAX stinks, and CIN has every shot of beating them outright at home, if you ask me.

TEN buries INDY tonight too, imho....and getting them at pick the winner due to the manning name is a gift. Unless he now plays defense too and can stop the run, it's gonna be a LONG night for the Indy defense.....and that TEN pass rush is just gonna tee off on Peyton, since they don't even have to respect the putrid Colts running game which last I checked ranks DEAD LAST in the NFL.

TEN and/or UNDER are the plays, unless someone can convince me otherwise....

Comment

Sorry for rambling my opinions in your thread U-dog....especially if they don't agree with yours. Not trying to cause trouble.....I thought I was in the discussion thread, lol

Comment

no prob Stif, your opinions are always welcome! I agree the Bengals will have added value in the upcoming weeks, but I will likely play on the over if I think they have a shot. So tough to make a play on them....

I have done well playing 1sth moneylines lately- This week, the Saints, Cards, Detroit, Browns, Giants & Seahawks were all 1sth winners on the ml. The Lions & Cards both blew the game 2ndh. I think it's easier for a dogged team to hold on to an early lead to the half than to come from behind 2ndh. Also given that in some instances, such as with run-oriented defensive teams, each team may only get a handful of posessions in a half, so a long drive resulting in a score by the dog & you have a great shot to win it. 6 of 13 1sth were won by the dog this week (KC was tied at half). Blanket playing them for 1 unit straight would have resulted in a 6-6-1 +4.3 profit. Not suggesting this is the norm, or that I'm going to start blanket playing every 1sth dog, but eliminate a couple teams that you don't think have a shot (I would have put the Falcons & Rams into that category this week) & it could be profiitable. I'm going to look into the past couple weeks to track 1sth mls if I get some time....

I'm so torn on this MNF game, I'll post thoughts in discussion thread....

Comment

Oh & by the way, Bills-5.5 next sunday. I played against them yesterday but they are a top 5 AFC team, make no mistake. They will decimate the Jets, I'm predicting Trent throws for 275+ 3 tds. Situation wise it sets up beautifully too :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X