Strong Plays (1-1)(-0.20 units)
    Regular Plays (0-3)(-3.30 units)

Overall (2-4)(-0.50 units)

FOR THE SEASON

Best Bets (6-6)(-1.80 units)
    Strong Plays (13-4)(+17.20 units)
    Regular Plays (22-13)(+7.70 units)

Overall (41-23)(+23.10 units)

Well, I guess I was overdue for a losing Sunday. All I can say is if you have to lose, I went about it the right way going 2-4 and only losing a half unit. I had two ties as well this week which I never include in my standings. Still having a very good season, so no complaints from me.

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Colts +4 vs Tennessee (best bet)………………This should be a great game. Everybody is saying “who has Tennessee beat?” Regardless of who they beat, this is the NFL and a win is a win and for them to not have a loss is saying something. No I don’t think they are as great as their record and I think the Colts are probably better than their record. If you base this game on records and home field, then this line should be at least 7. The line is telling me that this game will be very close with a very good shot of the Colts winning this game outright. I am sort of thinking that the Colts are going to win this game, so the four points looks very good to me. I am not a Tennessee fan, but I am hoping they find a way to win this game by a field goal. That way Tennessee stays undefeated and I still win my bet. When this line first came out I loved Tennessee, but as this week went on I did a complete turn around. I usually don’t have very good luck on Monday nights, so I almost made this play a regular play, but I just like it too much to not make it a best bet. Tennessee plays great defense, but I think Payton finds a way to point some points on the board. My gut tells me after Monday night we will no longer have any teams in the NFL without a loss.

Win or lose, I am having a great season for me, but I would love to get the win Monday night just so I can say I had another winning week.

Good Luck Everybody!! Time to start studying lines for next week already.
Working...
X