X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Week 8 MNF >>>

NFL YTD: 38-38, +13.34 Units

Titans -3.5 -113
    I can't bet on Indy solely for the reason that it is an early season "must win" for them, and not for Tennessee. I have to go with who is in the better spot, who is the better team, and who is playing at home. It's the stuff we all know...Indy can't run the ball this year. Indy can't stop the run worth a ****, and face one of the league's best rushing offences and overall defences. I know Tennessee hasn't had the hardest schedule so far, but I still think everything points to an easy home win, and I have to go with that over a "theory" that the great Peyton will pull it out with him and the rest of the Colts with their backs to the wall at 3-3. He might do it, but I think there's a better chance a good fundamental football team covers a fairly low number playing at home on MNF against a bad defensive team.

2 Units

GL Everyone... :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-27-2008, 11:40 AM.

I agree 100%. I don't see any way TEN doesn't physically dominate this football game on both sides of the ball. The Colts are just bad this year, and I'm done thinking this is the week these guys will put it together and throwing my money away on these sucker lines they're drawing every week. If this was any other 3-3 team (like maybe CLE, or MIA or HOU), the line would be AT LEAST TEN -7.5. Ok those teams are actually 3-4, but imo that's exactly where INDY will be after this one too.

It's amazing how no run game for Indy correlates with no passing game for Peyton. Take away that play action threat and he has a tough time just like every other QB who tries to run a one dimensional offense....

Comment

Updating for next week... NFL YTD: 39-38, +15.12 Units

Looking at Philly, Buffalo, Miami & Arizona in weeeeek 9 :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Updating for next week... NFL YTD: 39-38, +15.12 Units

Looking at Philly, Buffalo, Miami & Arizona in weeeeek 9 :beer2:

Good call! Take out Miami & it looks damn solid! :thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thx for the winner

Thanks for the common sense writeup JML, after an early week strong impulse toward TN -4, I had no real read on the game come gameday...ended up tailing you and Bo after your writeups because MNF games are a must play each week, keep killing em pal. :beerbang:

Bills next week look strong too IMO, even without Josh Reed. BOL.

Comment

JML Week 9 NFL >>>

Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-29-2008, 09:13 AM. Reason: Meant to make a New Thread

Comment

Working...
            X