X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy injuries ?

Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans

Tenn - 4 O/U - 40

Tonight the undefeated and #3 ranked Tennessee defense takes on mighty Peyton Manning and his high flying Colts. Any other year this would be a classic pick em game. With Tennessee and Indy fighting it out for the division and us all knowing in the end Manning will prevail as the division champs. This may even be a game where Indy would be slight favorites as they seem to start every year undefeated at least for a few weeks, and with Manning's terrific Monday Night record this would be an Indy fave situation. But wait this year the Titans are the faves, Indy is struggling and Tennessee is covering every spread put in front of them. This line is set at a bookie number 4. You'd assume the number is so high because the public loves Mr. Pitchman for every commercial imaginable, and the whole "they gotta lose sometime" theory. But I think given a closer look this number should be around a touchdown or more. Indy has 3 starting D-Backs listed as questionable tonight and now with Collins instead of Young in there the Titans can actually throw the ball. Joseph Addai is out meaning Rhodes will have to take on that monsterous front set of Tennessee, and remember the Colts are notoriously small up front on that offensive line. Well coached, defense first , run style teams always are a solid bet for me. But again why only the 4 line? Is this a sucker bet ? Trying desperately to get money on Tennessee? Hmmmm ....
    Well my value play is the OVER tonight. The game side needs more insight, but the OVER for me for sure. Expect the Titans to capitalize on the Colts injuries and Manning will want to throw the ball rather than pound it into the line with a backup RB against a much bigger defensive front. To get the game side and full in depth analysis check out what Mickey thinks. Watch this go OVER tonight and grab the side for a sweet Monday Night Parlay situation.

:beerbang: :beerbang:
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 10-27-2008, 02:15 PM.

You have exceeded your final warning.

Goodbye

Comment

you beat me to it......................................
      a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
      Sides: +17.4 units
      Totals: +0 units
      In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
      Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Anyone for an under tonight? LOL

Comment

:bang:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            Anyone for an under tonight? LOL
            was already leaning that way:thumbs:

Comment

lol, what happened.... Did he get banned? I think I missed something, confused. hah :conf:
              Famous quote: "Since when did I become the spokesperson for nappy-headed hos?" :laughing:

Comment

Probably was a service and was promoting his website.

Comment

Ahhhh i see...:nono:
                  Famous quote: "Since when did I become the spokesperson for nappy-headed hos?" :laughing:

Comment

Working...
                  X