Eaglets -6.5w
    brownies PKl
    Donks -3l
    Vikes -4w
    Bills -5.5l

MNF
    Skins -1

BOL to all!:beerbang:
    Last edited by BoKnows; 11-03-2008, 12:05 PM.

This is a great card.......best of luck

Comment

Thanks Scorpion!!Hopefully it works out:beerbang:

Comment

The talking heads told me this a.m that when the Redskins have played a game before an election when there was not an incumbent President running..... the outcome of that game has decided every presidential election since...well..since the beginning of elections and foosball. If they win the incumbent party wins and if they lose then the opposing party wins the White House. So, hopefully horror will not rain down on us like a monsoon in SE Asia and the mighty Redskins will bring there A game tonite and deliver John Mcain to the White House or Pitts understands this as well and leaves their first team in Pitts. If not F*ck the Redskins for letting the country down!:thumbs:
        Last edited by BoKnows; 11-03-2008, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Amen to that Bo!

So if I didnt have enough data for capping this game...Now I have to find political prefferences on the players and coaches for tonite?
          Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
          -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Originally posted by rawhide View Post

So if I didnt have enough data for capping this game...Now I have to find political prefferences on the players and coaches for tonite?
            LOL!:beer2: Time to start digging in:sm:

Comment

So....if you like trends and have a feel for the outcome of tomorrows Game, then you know who to take. If you dont use trends then......well....****obama!

Like I could vote for someone that has Bama in their name.....Riiiiiiiiight!

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
                So....if you like trends and have a feel for the outcome of tomorrows Game, then you know who to take. If you dont use trends then......well....****obama!

Like I could vote for someone that has Bama in their name.....Riiiiiiiiight!

AMEN

GO SKINS

Or Ima gonna quit my job and live off all you rich muthers!:laughing:
                2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

:flag:

Comment

Working...
                  X