Pic: Philadelphia -6 1/2

Totals:
    Arizona at St Louis
    Pic: Arizona/St Louis...Over 48 1/2

Jacksonville at Cincinnati
    Pic: Jacksonville/Cincinnati...Under 40

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Love the GB and DEN play today Thor! Just see a little MNF letdown for the Titans

GL today-Rawhide
    Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
    -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Thanks..Rawhide..Looks like the Green Bay Play and Denver..(Right Now) are not Good Plays...BOL to ya..!!...4-5-1 on Early Games

SUNDAY NITE GAME:

(5-2) New England at (3-4) Indianapolis
      N Eng has Won their Last 2 Games at Home and Know Travel to Indy where they are Achy for a W since they have Lost 2 in a Row on the Road in Back to Back Games..34-14 Vs G Bay and 31-21 vs Tenny and Now are back Home with a Big Key..Playing for Indy is RB Joseph Addai..S Bob Saunders and CB Kelvin Hayden...Indy Looked Lost the Past Few Weeks but Sanders is the Heartbeat to the Deffense..Of the Last 6 Meetings Only One time has the Total been Under 44 and of the Last 4 of 5 Played at Indy have went Over..So..

Pic: Indianapolis -5
      Pic: New England/Indianapolis...Over 44

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

GL Thor!
        NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
        MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
        MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
        NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
        Updated on 01/13/18
        ---
        One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

good luck thor! lets go indy at home!!
          "Sports betting is a marathon, not a sprint"

Comment

Thanks...akatdrake...Furashu...Looks like Indy got the W but but Just 3 Points and Too Many FG's Insteed of TD's Killed the Over....

MONDAY NITE FOOTBALL: 11/3

(5-2) Pittsburgh at (6-2) Washington

Pic: Pittsburgh +2 1/2
            Pic: Pittsburgh/Washington...Over 37 1/2

Football Time..!!

**Note..I will Try and give Some Writeup Later...:sm:

Comment

MNF: 11/3

(5-2) Pittsburgh at (6-2) Washington

This is a MNF Game that has the AFC vs the NFC..with Pitt coming in with 2 L's with One Last Week at Home vs the NY Giants 21-14 that are Playing as Good as Any Team in the League Right Now All around on Offense and Defense..while Wash has 2 L's also with a 19-17 Loss at Home vs St Louis and Opening Nite Loss at NY Giants 16-7...Wash has Played Close to Error Free in Turnovers with QB Campbell Throwing 8 TD to 0 INTs and a 100.5 QB Rating while Big Ben is at 10 TDs vs 7 INTs with a 85.9 QB Rating...Campbell is the Only Starting QB that Started from Week 1 that has Not Throw a INT...That Stat can Not Go on forever Can IT..??....Campbell throws INT Tonite...Also 1st Time Pitt has Played at Wash in 20 Years...Pitt Over is 8-3 Last 11 Games Overall...Just See a Game that is Played in the Total were Both Reach the 20's ...More Wide OPEN..Sending the Game Over and Pitt getting the W and Cover by Getting some Hurt Players Back..So...

Pic: Pittsburgh +2 1/2

Pic: Pittsburgh/Washington...Over 37 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Looks like a 1-1 Nite...Way Too Many Chances for TD's Ended Up FG's....OR Missed 4th Down Conversions..1 Right (Wash) on Goal Line..So Total didn't Go OVER and was Killed when 2 or 3 more TD's Coulda/Shoulda/Woulda Been Scored...But that is the Way it Goes...1st Your Money then Your Clothes...BOL to All Next Week...

...YTD...53-44-4...Overall Reg Season After a Wild and Weird Week 9..(5-8-1)
                (...YTD...38-27-2..Preseason Overall)

Hope All had a Good Nite But a 1-1 Split was Not What I Wanted...I Need to Give this More Time/FIND the Time or Stop Half Ass Picking...:sm: ....VOTE

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                X