• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furashu's Week 10

Had an up and down week 9
    YTD 8-7 +3.5 Units

Baltimore (+2.5) 1 Unit
    Ravens arent favored? strange, i know houston is at home but sage is in not shaub.
    Ravens defense is playing great this year and ray rice and mcclain are clicking.
    Defense wins games and houstons defense is terrible.
    If houston cant score pts and houston cant prevent pts, doesnt that mean theyll have a hard time winning?
    Ill take ray lewis and his defensive unit.
    Like Biff_tannen said Give me a reason why houston will win this game.

Tennessee ( -3) 1.5 Units
    Titans are playing great and winning ugly. I think it was Stiflers Mom who called this line before it ever happened... u can tell the future!he said to avoid titans vs packers and go titans this week, and i am going that way because Sexy Rexy is playing, bears safety mike brown is out, their 2ndary was already pretty beat up. I know its on the road, but the titans by a fg is pretty good.

Greenbay (+2) 1.5 Units
    Greenbay played very well versus titans on the road, titans are a much more physical team then vikings, i think jared allen is out and vikings have no pass rush which is ironic cause i think they have a very good d-line. Joeyball game pointed out GB has a top defense, i didnt agree at the time cause their 2ndary unit was banged up but al harris is back and theyll be back to their aggressive ways with kampman! I know AP is the next wonder boy, but they barely beat a bad Houston team and gave up 21 pts, 14 to sage. Rodgers showed he can be poised vs a very good titans def. Didnt jump on the pack last week, like them here! Public is probably down on the packers losing on a widely televised game and saw that the vikings put up 28 pts vs a crappy houston defense.

YTD Break Down
    Started Week 8
    Favorites 3-3
    Underdogs 1-0
    1st Half - 0-1
    2nd Half - 4-2
    U/O - 0-1
    MNF - 2-0
    SNF - 0-1
    + 3.5 Units:thumbs:
    Last edited by Furashu; 11-04-2008, 01:47 AM.
    "Sports betting is a marathon, not a sprint"

Cleveland (-3) 1.5 Units
    Denvers defense cannot stop anyone! Sure CUtler and marshall are good... but can cutler really throw 50 times a game with torain at RB? Brownies have won games where they were able to run the ball. DENver's defense has dj williams and champ bailey out and their d-line is horrid. I think brady quinn gives em a spark but jamal has a big day.
    I like the brown's d-line to create problems for jay cutler.

Comment

Actually Stiff had Chicago favoured against Tenn...and was looking ahead at playing Chicago in this spot. You're almost right! lol. Of course, that was all before the QB change...

GL....I like the plays. :thumbs:

Comment

Just Added
        Brownies +.5 2nd half.

no torain = crap run game from den....
        crowd is going nuts with brady quinn in.

Comment

Ravens - 1 First Half 1 Unit

Comment

Furashu - GL 2 ya!

With ya on Baltimore BIG.. Just don't see how Houston can win this unless an extreme let down by Balt, which won't happen - especially in that tight divisional race..

GB should manage this game - AP and ground attack has me worried but not enough to lay points with Minn...

Like Tenn but the whole public pounding Tenn makes me suspicious. I don't think Rex and company have enough to to beat Tenn and see this closer than the experts think...

Let's hit'em hard!

Comment

i added NYG +3 1 unit

was phoned in.. lol

just came home from work :O

Comment

holy crap!! sundy sweep!!

thanks for all the tips guys!
                5-0 on sunday
                0-2 on thursday
                5-2 Total!