• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Week 10 Plays

ytd:18-22-1 -2.25 units

browns -3

2 units

I will fade this denver team on the road. Their defense sucks. Continually let up 25+ points a game and are now without dj williams. If the browns slow down the broncos pass attack atleast a little I don't think the broncos will get within range. Quinn gets to show off his stuff, but I would think jamal lewis gets 20 carries on thursday and they try to keep it simple for Quinn.

Go browns!!
    "Sports betting is a marathon, not a sprint"

Comment

browns/broncos over 46

3 units

all of this no defense talk has got me thinkin.

Comment

Hope Quinn keeps piling 'em on for us! Good luck in week 10 Daws! :thumbs:
        "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Lions under 17.5 +110

2 units

Comment

bears +3

2 units

Comment

2-2 +0.8 units

ytd:20-24-1 -1.45 units

i like sf plus the points but I won't be playing. Going to take my small profit and run.

Comment

daws....

eagles blow man, the andy reid/donovan mcnabb era has to end, we cant win with how this guy coaches games man, terrible challenges, awful playcalling, and then we have McNabb huffing and puffing down the field, im so sick of this **** with the Birds man
                To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

you said it best. The playcalling is absurd. The defense is constantly on the field because the offense can't move the ball at all. Throw on first down, mcnabb throws it in the ground. lets run on 2nd and 10 for 2 yards so now we are in 3rd and long and another awful pass. I don't get it. Combine that with trying to run it twice late in the game which they hadn't been able to do all game. It's bad. Maybe Andy will realize now that every team that is good in the nfl can run the ball. Until we can or get players that will help it we aren't going to be good. Maybe we will sneak into the playoffs, but I'm not expecting anything once we're there. All of the teams that beat the eagles run the ball. Bears, Giants, Redskins, and Cowboys. Cowboys not as much, but they did whatever they pleased that game. Its a pretty startling trend I'd say. Our LB core need improvement.

Comment

Working...
                  X