~~ BIFF'S NFL - WEEK 10 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NFL - WEEK 10 ~~

Going small on this game because we really don't know how Brady is going to do, but reports are very positive from Cleveland writers. He's been in the system awhile now, and is replacing Anderson who was on the rise (based on his performance this year). He should be less nervous knowing he won't be yanked (barring a meltdown/injury) and is up against a very soft defense. I'm more worried about Torrain handling the non-existent running game for Denver. Too much hype on him. Denver has looked bad playing bad teams, while Browns have looked bad playing very good teams. Lesser of two evils here clearly... now all I need is Braylon to hold onto the damn ball. Good luck tonight.

1% SPREAD ($350) = BROWNS -3 (-120)

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

well we may think alike but both team blew chunks... tcu dominates the whole game but those 2 missed fg and 2 sacks that got them out of fg range killed them.. utah not that good... and browns(didnt get to watch) but they just suck

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

The Browns handed that game to the Broncos. The Browns beat them handily for 3 quarters and in a very Brown-esque manner fell to **** in the 4th and found a way to lose rather than hold on a to a lead for the 2nd straight week. The Broncos have been handed more wins that they don't deserve it makes me sick. :puke:

Should have been a game that I stayed away from seeing as they were two crap teams, but I know I made the play on the more talented team, so no regrets. Let's get them on Sunday Shiner! :thumbs:

Comment

Biff - GL with your NFL picks... College has sucked for all of us it seems - but Sunday is a NEW DAY!!

What do you think about the following;

MIAMI -8 (SEA goes EAST for the early game)
        BALT pk (Sage at the helm and a much improved Balt team. McGahee is back too! if Minn can beat them by a touchdown then Balt should be able to hold them to a pk pick)
        GB +2.5 (GB should be able to bounce back after last weeks close OT loss at Tenn)
        SF/AZ OVER 46 (should be a shoot out with AZ averaging something like 34 pts per game)
        CAR -8 (now -9.5)(Oakland is banged up despite being home - JRussell out, McFadden GTD, Hall released and Carolina looking to get a win off of a BYE)
        NYJ -9 (JETS JETS JETS or is FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE - Rams in disaray and reeling after loss to AZ last week - think Favre tosses it around many times and Jones finds the endzone and 100+ yds)

Any thoughts? hoping your pick of the day is in one of the above..

Comment

Let's get it done CasyMony! :thumbs:

Starting to really like the Fins. Seattle Seahawks lead the league with 51 punts. They also lead the league with the WORST percentage of punts inside the 20 yard line at 13.7%. They are 29th in the league in 1st downs, and not surprisingly they are 31st in the league in yards per pass attempt. If you bet on the Seahawks you are 100% betting on getting lucky.

I also like the Ravens with Houston's LB becoming soft with the loss of Diles and Demarco beat up. Flacco has shown that he can be spot on with balls down the field lately, and Ray Rice can open up the playbook against a soft opponent.

Even with the loss of Jared Allen, I wouldn't bet against the Vikings at home. Packers are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games in a dome... that's a streak that is born to lose.

I do like that over with the Niners, Shaun Hill should have been in the game a long time ago. Martz needs to realize his **** stinks so Gore can start being the star he is. Arizona is also good for 3+ TD's it seems.

I'm not sure Oakland as an organization could be any more messed up. They are the only team that I can say losing DeAngelo Hall HURTS them! Panthers have been my cash cow this year, I'll more than likely be on them in some form.

I think that's too many points with the Jets though. If Jackson is a go, the Rams offense is at least serviceable and can get 2-3 TD's. Favre didn't toss one last week, and I'm worried he's done. He's been held to 200 yards or less in 3 of his last 4 games.

Good luck this week... I'll be back with my picks.

Comment

right on - glad to hear one of the more coveted prognosticator's is keen on some of those picks...

GL2Y - looking forward to the 5min before game time decision on your picks! :) you make tailing crazy right before kick-off... lmao :laughing:

later :beerbang:

Comment

Hey take it or leave it Mony! Here's the morning card for me. I liked the Vikings and Ravens as well, so those are two teams I'll be looking at for 2nd half bets if they get down early. Good luck to everyone today.

SUNDAY

2% SPREAD ($650) = SAINTS +2 (-110)

2% TOTAL ($650) = SEAHAWKS @ DOLPHINS - UNDER 42 (-110)

2% SPREAD ($650) = PATRIOTS -3 (-120)

1% TEASER ($325) - DOLPHINS -½ / SAINTS +8½ / PANTHERS -2½ / COLTS +10½ (+200)

--

Comment

Hit'em hard BIFF!!!

and with 6min left for any tailers!! :)

Comment

I'm kicking myself for not playing the Ravens. That was a bet I actually made and cancelled prior to gametime. I can't believe I let myself get talked off that one.

2% 2nd HALF SPREAD ($650) = COLTS +½ (+100)

Comment

Baltimore baby!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I decided on the Saints over the Ravens last minute, a regret I will need to make note of for sure. I'm just more upset the Saints ruined my teaser as well as I went with them over the Ravens in that wager as well.

Last one for tonight, I'm taking the Giants and Manning to slip back to earth on the road. He's been very human being held under 200 yards in his last two road starts, and I expect more of the same. Giants are a very good team, but their defense is playing out of their mind and could have trouble with a healthy Eagles attack.

2% SPREAD ($650) = EAGLES -3 (-105)

Comment

lol biff we needa have one discussion per week about one particular game...
                        ie. vikings vs houston the other week... then baltimore and houston...

maybe all games involving houston! LOL
                        "Sports betting is a marathon, not a sprint"

Comment

Working...
                        X