Why is this Season flying by, slowww downnn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is this Season flying by, slowww downnn

Hello all..Missed the last few weeks, been playin the cards, but havent been posting my picks...Im back though, ready to make some dough...Hope y'all had a profitable run while I was away...
    YTD 11-8
    Underdog ML 2-4
    Units +1.25

All plays are 1 unit unless otherwise noted and 1 unit = 100 pumpkins...
    Lets get ready to rumbleeeee:

Jax -6.5- gonna fade Det until they prove me wrong..they have a legit shot to go winless!!(W)

CHI- +3- Home dog, 76% of the public on TENN, yet the line hasnt budged...Think this is a good spot for da bears to pull the minor upset...(L)

BUFF +3.5 65% of the public on NE, yet the line went from -4 to -3.5 in Buffalo's favor...Sharp money going in on BUFF and Im gonna join em...(L)

Sea +7.5..again, public hammering the finns, yet the line has dropped significantly since it opened...Nothing points towards this being an intelligent bet, seneca wallace starting, Sea gets smoked everytime they come to the eastcoast and Sea is an atrocity, but we all know how the NFL works so lets see what happens...(W)

Minn -2.5 Again, reverse line movement here, Minn is in a good spot here IMO, think AP gets off for a big day..(L)

Car -9.5 How in gods name is Oak going to compete here, Russell banged up, no Mcfadden again...(W)

SD -14(bought the hook) Sd comin off a a bye week against a horrendous KC team without a running back, I should suit up, we might cover...LT RUNS BANANAS(BIGTIME L)

PITT -4.5 Think INDY's run is over...They dont match up well against a physical team as PITT, think they get run over... Peyton gonna find it hard to find time and room against maybe the best D in the league(giants the exception)(L)

NYG +3...GMEN getting points will get taken by me every time...Gotta contain westbrook...(Pending)

Underdog ML's- these will be for a 1/2 unit each

Chi +130(L)
    Buff +160(L)
    SEA +275(L)
    NYG +140(PENDING)
    GL All with whatever you play, I love the card this week, a mixture of some live dogs and big favs...

Enjoy your Sunday all, be back later tomorrow to update, hopefully we see some $$$$ Signs....:beerbang: :thumbs:
    Last edited by hook11050; 11-09-2008, 08:04 PM.

Adding:
    SF +9...Getting this one in before I get a worse number, believe it will continue to drop before kickoff...

Wasnt going to play my Hometown NYJ, but see the post below for my reasoning...
    Last edited by hook11050; 11-09-2008, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Adding NYJ -9.5....No sjax for sure, and I had a dream last night that the jets won 38-3...Im Obsessed with Football so it probably means nothing, but cant let it pass without backing it with a 1 unit play...Thats it until tonight...Good luck everyone.....This season needs to slow down, I'm starting to get miserable knowing the season is more than half over....(WINNA)
      Last edited by hook11050; 11-09-2008, 08:05 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

A couple of tough losses and a complete misread on the superchargers who just arent any good at all...

With SF +9 and the GMEN +3 pending, here is my updated record:

Today
        Straight plays 4-5(-1 unit)
        Underdog ML's 0-3(-1.5 units)

Over-all
        15-13
        UnderDog Ml's
        2-5
        Units -1.25....

See what happens with the late action, and if I can salvage a very mediocre week...

Going to chase too fellas...

ADDING 1 more unit on:

GMEN +3...

Remaining plays:
        2 units on the Gmen +3
        1 Unit on SF +9

Good Luck tonight ladies and Gentlemen...

Comment

Working...
        X