Grenn Bay at Minnesota
    Pic: Green Bay +2 1/2

Indianapolis at Piitsburgh
    Pic: Indianpolis +4

Kansas City at San Diego
    Pic: Kansas City +15

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

...YTD...38-27-2 Preseason Overall
    ...YTD...53-44-4 Reg Season Overall

...5-2 on Early Day Games...

SUNDAY NITE GAME:

N Y Giants at Philadelphia

Pic: NY Giants +3
    Pic: NY Giants/Philadelphia...Under 43

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Nice week thus far Thor!!! With ya on the Gmen pal..GL

Comment

Thanks...Hook11050..Thanks..Hope You Had a Great Day and Congrats$$ to ya On your Pick for the NY Giants Play..:thumbs:

Congrats$$ to All on NY Giants and the Over Congrats$$..!!...1-1 Nite....6-3 on Sunday Going into MNF...BOL to All Here on PredictEm and Those on the Net..!!

...YTD...59-47-4..Reg Season Overall with MNF Coming...:sm:

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 11-10-2008, 01:57 AM.

Comment

MONDAY NITE FOOTBALL:

San Francisco at Arizona

Think Arizona Wins this One by TD and 3 of the Last 4 Games have Been Under 48 Points...So..

Pic: San Francisco +10
          Pic: San Francisco/Arizona...Under 48

Football Time..!!

Comment

1-1 Nite....Congrats$$ to All on San Fran and the Over..Congrats$$..!!

...7-4 Weekend Plus MNF..Plus $$ Side

...YTD...38-27-2 Preseason Overall
            ...YTD...60-48-4 Reg Season Overall after Week 10

Hope All had a Great Nite and Weekend of Football Here at PredictEm and Those Looking in on the Net..Join Up...BOL Next Week..:sm:

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
            X