Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Over the line!!!! Ingame***

Mark it a zero!!! :beer2:

Big Lebowski anyone? I'm done looking at the damn replay...... let's play ball. Eli so wants to throw a pick
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    Mark it a zero!!! :beer2:

Big Lebowski anyone? I'm done looking at the damn replay...... let's play ball. Eli so wants to throw a pick
    drink much :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Occasionally but always responsibly :thumbs:

Eagles shooting themselves in the foot. Giants score here & it could be curtains.....

Comment

...so the Jaguars are going to beat the Titans? -2.5? I'm not fading the Titans!

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          ...so the Jaguars are going to beat the Titans? -2.5? I'm not fading the Titans!
          That surprised me...Tenn only laying 2.5 to Jax. The Jags still blow...one win over Detroit says nothing...

Comment

Me too JML. Looks like I was a week early fading the Giants. I'll be on the Ravens ML, IMO they match up well :thumbs:

Comment

Awful spot for the Raisins next week vs NYG. 3rd straight roadie, and they won and covered the first 2.

That is a spot that is nearly ATS suicide in the NFL, and i really don't think i'd want any part of BALT ml next week.

I bet the Giants come out as a fave that baffles most as to why they are such a large fave....

Comment

Oh yea....that "every past of the body must be completely over the line" is a dumbass rule, to say the least.

Why then, must not every part of the body be across the line to score, or to make a first down....or at least every part of the ball?

Or why must not every part of the body be across the line of scrimmage to be offsides?

In addition to it being a ridiculous rule, I would like to know how the ref saw enough evidence on that play to OVERTURN the call on the field? I mean that yellow line isn't 100%, and they're not even supposed to use it on replay. It was so close I think the only thing behind the line was one of Eli's ass hairs....how could he possibly judge that in accordance to the line of scrimmage in addition to knowing exactly when the ball was released?

Classic case of not enough evidence to overturn the call, no matter which way it was called on the field, imho....

BTW, the Eagles kinda suck. Either that or the Giants are THAT good. The Giants mowed them over last night. I have no idea how that game was even close. Complete physical domination, and i felt like a butt lord being on them :puke:
                Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 11-10-2008, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X