Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML NFL Week 11 >>>

NFL YTD: 48-48, +17.39 Units

Pending 2 Units @ +200... Teaser: Cards -2.5/Giants +0.5/Titans +4/Eagles -2

Got one game in early...

Giants -6 -114 vs Ravens

3 Units

BOL this week JML :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Good luck! Any O/U?

Comment

The rest...

Patriots -3 -112 vs Jets
        Jets on the road in a divisional game only getting a FG against a superior team. Belichek owns the Jets, and in a rare meeting of Farve and the Pats two years ago, Brett struggled badly against BB's defence.

Falcons -6 -110 vs Broncos
        Starting to become a believer of Atlanta...and I've been fading that Denver defence all year. The Donks were seriously outplayed for a majority of that game in Cleveland, and are a horrible team with (somehow) a winning record. Atlanta should run all over Denver, and I like Ryan to have a good day as well.

Titans -2 -115 vs Jaguars
        I see lots of GOYs backing the Jags around the net. The only reason I hear is the Titans "won't go undefeated" and they are "due for a loss". Instead I'll put my money on the much better team only laying a deuce. Jags still suck (a big win over Detroit notwithstanding...lol) and will be exposed on both sides of the ball by a solid Titans team. Two rushing teams in theory (only Tenn has been successful at it), but only one team stops the run with any success...and thats the Titans. Jax 1-3 (0-4 ATS) at home this year.

Cardinals -3 +106 vs Seahawks
        Another Seattle fade for me...this line is a little low b/c Hasselbeck is back...I don't think he makes much of a difference...Seattle is still badly banged up, and I like the Cards to throw all over that 31st ranked Seahawk pass defence. The Cards last game was too close...they'll get a blowout this week IMO.

Cowboys ML -115 vs Skins
        I have to believe Dallas puts it together off the bye week, with their QB back and a healthier squad overall. Their recent slide also gives us a accurate line, not having to lay huge points in order to back that offence.

2 Units Each

GL! :thumbs:
        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-13-2008, 10:21 AM.

Comment

totally agree with you on the titans, jville is poopoo (really, detroit win and theyre good?) and the titans are a cover machine this year, either way this is not their one defeat of the yar imo and they will cover the deuce...

cardinals is a good play as well dont look at last week as cardinals having weak d or stumbling o, the niners ALWAYS play VERY Good against the the redbirds and they should have no problems steamrolling the next division opponent to pretty much lock in the poo pooest division in the league

edit - adding falcons play as smart too denver d is...you guessed it poo poo and they wont be able to stop michael turner and with their injured safetys/corners rddy should b free all day, this will not be a pretty game imo...den hangs in till halftime mayb down by a fg then get blown up 2nd half...

Comment

BOL on

the Cowgirls and Falcons...nice writeup on the Titans, they are the clear-cut better team. Jags aren't the same with their dinged up O and D lines

Comment

Saints -7 +118 vs Chiefs

1 Unit

Comment

7 Points Teaser @ -130

Dolphins -3/Panthers -7

2 Units

Comment

Dolphins and Eagles screw my teasers...i gotta stop playing those :bang:

Adding a 2nd half...

Cards -130 vs Seahawks
                  This halftime score makes the game look closer than it is...Zona has dominated the game, and Seattle has done absolutely nothing except a long INT return. I expect the Cards to conitnue to dominate in the 2nd half...

2 Units

Comment

GL no.5!

lol
                    :beerbang:
                    Last edited by RahStahMan; 11-16-2008, 06:00 PM.
                    ...toke on...

Comment

Working...
                    X