Regular Plays (2-4)(-2.40 units)

Overall (3-8)(-9.30 units)

FOR THE SEASON

Best Bets (8-9)(-5.70 units)
    Strong Plays (15-8)(+12.40 units)
    Regular Plays (27-19)(+6.10 units)

Overall (50-36)(+12.80 units)

NFL WEEK 11

Another losing week in the NFL. It does not help that I got murdered as well on Saturday. My worst weekend of the season so far. My confidence is a little shaken and I have not had an extended losing streak so far this year and now would not be a good time to start one.

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 13TH

New England -3 vs Jets (best bet)…………Unusual for me to have a best bet in the NFL when there is only one game being played, but I really like the Pats in this one. I think we are getting a ton of value with the Jets winning so easily last week. That is why this line is only three. Despite all the talk, the Pats are still the Pats. The only difference is they have a QB now who does a great job but is just not explosive as Brady is. When I first saw this line, I thought this game must be at the Jets. Jets are improved and Favre is not the God people think he is and after tonight the Patriots are going to prove that the Jets are not in the same class as they are…at least not yet. I really love this one. I made a rule where I limit my self to three units per play. If there was ever a game I wanted to go bigger on, this one would be it. Favre and the Jets get put in their place on national TV tonight. Write it down.

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 16TH

Denver +6 ½ vs Atlanta (strong play)……………I have been burned going against Atlanta all season long, but I am stubborn and will do so again. I just feel Atlanta, although greatly improved, should not be nearly a TD favorite over an offense like Denver and Cutler. Falcons are also due to lose a game at home and I think this is the one.

Giants -6.5 vs Baltimore (strong play)………………..I never thought the Giants would continue their success from last season and do what they have done. One the other side, I think Baltimore is playing way over their heads and they are due to get blown out. I feel this is the game. Once Baltimore falls behind by 7-10 points, it will only get worse for them. Giants surprisingly easy.

Oakland +10.5 vs Miami (regular play)…………….This is my crazy play of the week. I am not sure Oakland can beat a good college team, they are that bad. Miami is greatly improved, but probably not as much as we think. My guts tells me Oakland gives them a battle. I even have an insane feeling Oakland could win this game. That would be insane, wouldn’t it?

Tennessee -3 vs Jacksonville (regular play)…………..Why not ride the Tennessee train? I jumped off it last week and lost. The Jags have to be one of the most disappointing teams this year. Sure the Jags have the talent to win and the Titans are due to lose, but I am on Tennessee.

Steelers -5 vs San Diego (regular play)………………San Diego is not the same team they were. LT is not the running back he once was. Steelers lost at home last week, so the chances of them losing back to back at home is not very good. That is not to say they will cover, but my gut tells me they win by 7 or more.

Dallas -1½ vs Washington (regular play)…………….You really have to wonder why or how Dallas is favored at Washington. This is my “read the line” pick of the week. The line tells me Dallas is going to win. You have to admit Dallas is due to win.

MONDAY, NOVEMBVER 17TH

Buffalo -4½ vs Cleveland (best bet)…………….Very, very unusual for me to have both my best bets on Thursday and Monday night football, but that is just how it fell this week. I have said in previous weeks that Buffalo is improved but not as much as most people thought. Between their improvement and the fact the Cleveland and the whole organization has not figured out what it takes to win, so I am making the Bills a best bet this week.

That is all for this week. Hope to snap out of this mini losing streak I am in. Both college and pro.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X